10 Years on - what are people up to nowadays ? :)

[quote=“sini, post:20, topic:554672”][quote author=m.dog311 link=topic=673597.msg4504162#msg4504162 date=1455173557]

I’m just glad to know that 9 years later a post I made when I was 12 is my entire legacy. Maybe next year I’ll release a 10th anniversary update?
[/quote]

The internet will never forget, never forgive.[/quote]
rekt.

^

[quote=“m.dog311, post:19, topic:554672”][quote author=Lothy link=topic=673597.msg4504159#msg4504159 date=1455173336]
Don’t worry bro, not everyone can have the expression !IsMendaciousNitwit() evaluate to true.
[/quote]
I’m just glad to know that 9 years later a post I made when I was 12 is my entire legacy. Maybe next year I’ll release a 10th anniversary update?[/quote]Make it work on linux as a bat file

Just like dongatello

I work at a large television company, you might not have heard of it if you are not from the UK but it is called Sky. I am working on their Sky Sports mobile platform.

I have also previously worked and brought you apps such as Moonpig, Photobox and Betfred Lotto.

I would say we were all quite lucky to have been exposed to programming at a young age, I think I would have preferred to be a bit more knowledgeable back when I was creating things for Runescape. hindsight is a wonderful thing.

[quote=“Ollie, post:25, topic:554672”]I work at a large television company, you might not have heard of it if you are not from the UK but it is called Sky. I am working on their Sky Sports mobile platform.

I have also previously worked and brought you apps such as Moonpig, Photobox and Betfred Lotto.

I would say we were all quite lucky to have been exposed to programming at a young age, I think I would have preferred to be a bit more knowledgeable back when I was creating things for Runescape. hindsight is a wonderful thing.[/quote]

You work at sky? Right on. I don’t but do know of it. I agree it has been a great learning experience.

Studied mechanical engineering and now am IT consultant :S

I’m studying for a computer science degree and working for a small business as an IT Support tech and software developer

se/consultant on the side

fashion

*noob: How do I solve this?

*Us vets: Back in my day…uh. Piss off im on irc.

get back to your pleasure dungeon!

Physics PhD student. Would honestly prefer a job like all your career people though.

I still code every day. Even work on open source stuff sometimes.

[quote=“yakman, post:33, topic:554672”]Physics PhD student. Would honestly prefer a job like all your career people though.

I still code every day. Even work on open source stuff sometimes.[/quote]whats your thesis about?

Were you responsible for the massive shared authentication token vulnerability? :slight_smile:

:>

Feeling nostalgic as fuck. Haven’t logged in here for a while and seeing names of people I spoke with 7+ years ago is mental.

Graduated with a bachelors in CS in 2013, now working in sales and about to go travelling for 6-12 months towards the end of the year!

[quote=“Mr.Chris, post:37, topic:554672”]Feeling nostalgic as fudge. Haven’t logged in here for a while and seeing names of people I spoke with 7+ years ago is mental.

Graduated with a bachelors in CS in 2013, now working in sales and about to go travelling for 6-12 months towards the end of the year![/quote]

Haven’t seen u in a while :slight_smile:

I’m an electrical engineer now.

UNFORTUNATELY THE ONLY WORK IVE DONE IS C PROGRAMMING THO :<

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:39, topic:554672”]I’m an electrical engineer now.

UNFORTUNATELY THE ONLY WORK IVE DONE IS C PROGRAMMING THO :<[/quote]I have a friend who works in the Valley who’s basically in the same situation: he graduated with an EE degree and is now working full-time doing mainly C/C++ programming, but barely any physical hardware work.