1st Gen iPhone

Its horrible I know. My Dad gave it to me since he got the new one.

It’s terribly slow, and has horrible re-action time.

So I was wondering if there was a way to speed it up! :). When I play temple run (don’t look at me like that) I have to jump/slide/shift early so I don’t fall/crash.

[quote=“Wet Dreamss, post:1, topic:428069”]Its horrible I know. My Dad gave it to me since he got the new one.

So I was wondering if there was a way to speed it up! :). When I play temple run (don’t look at me like that) I have to jump/slide/shift early so I don’t fall/crash.

I didn’t know The first gen ipod could play games o-o … No troll here
I thought the gaming didn’t come out till the second gen like ios 2.3.# something like that
You can delete some apps but that’s about it and closing all the apps running in the process, the first gen has an incredibly low cpu and ram

[quote=“chillwitm888, post:2, topic:428069”][quote author=Wet Dreamss link=topic=530756.msg3876434#msg3876434 date=1325710240]
Its horrible I know. My Dad gave it to me since he got the new one.

[/quote]
I didn’t know The first gen ipod could play games o-o … No troll here
I thought the gaming didn’t come out till the second gen like ios 2.3.# something like that
You can delete some apps but that’s about it and closing all the apps running in the process, the first gen has an incredibly low cpu and ram[/quote]

He said Iphone not ipod lmao

I have it too. It cannot view messages well or fast, and it cannot play Fruit Ninja at a speed sufficient enough to get over 200 points.

my best on fruit ninja on the iPhone, what cpu does the 1st gen use?

http://digg.com/news/story/iPhone_processor_found_620MHz_ARM_CPU
???

I’d like to have one of those for collecting purposes; I’d never use it, but it’s not really being put into production anymore.
What firmware is it on? If it’s 4.0 or above (which I highly doubt, but just incase), turn off spotlight search in the settings for everything. If that fails, then I’d advise just rebooting it every so often.

These sell for about $120-$150 for some reason, more than the 3g’s selling price I believe. Sell it and buy a 3gs haha(second hand).

I would say, keep the phone if you still have the original box and soon it will become a rare that collectors seek.