[quote=“Supaz, post:20, topic:552766”]well this is coming a long great, send me your To Do and i’ll contrib a bit, My skype (if you want it) is LoganGar
Will do! Sent ya a request. :3
Currently working on moving all of my DTOs into a XML schema file that will then automatically generate them for me. Much easier than writing out a whole class for each one. x3
Finished moving all of my DTOs into the new schema file. The Java files will now be automatically generated when building the application.
<xs:element name="id" type="xs:int" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
<xs:element name="mainMessageId" type="xs:int" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
<xs:element name="messageCount" type="xs:int" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
<xs:element name="title" type="xs:string" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
<xs:element name="canReply" type="xs:boolean" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
<xs:element name="messageList" type="MessageViewDTO" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" />
The above XML will generate this:
Now that I’m done with that spike, I’m back onto the ticketing/message center system. My last post detailed how users can submit support queries via a page on the Knowledge Base, “Feedback Support”:
Those messages can now be found in the Staff Center, here:
As you can see in the above picture, the session bar (for STAFF MEMBERS), will now show their current number of unread Message Center messages, as well as the current number of OPEN tickets sent in by users.
Viewing tickets is fairly straightforward:
From here you can choose to either reply to the ticket, or delete it.
And here’s after sending off that message (to “Almighty”):
And now onto ticket deleting… This isn’t a real “delete”, more of a… “This ticket doesn’t need to be actioned”, as it doesn’t actually delete the ticket, but instead removes it from the queue (and sets the receiver name to the Staff Member that “deleted” it).
Again, pretty straightforward.
The ticketing system might be all that I include in release v0.2, not sure yet. The ticketing system itself is pretty massive and has a TON of code/SQL additions to it. On top of that, I also integrated the auto-generated DTO spike into this as well. Ah well, we’ll see… Currently undecided on when the cutoff for v0.2 will be.
Decided to mark this point as Release v0.2. While there aren’t too many new features, there was a good bit of code that went into it. Will likely be making Account Recovery or the Knowledge Base system the target for Release v0.3.
I have decided to make the Knowledge Base system the main priority for Release v0.3. I’ll also be adding in one more main feature, but I’ll keep that one a secret for now… Lets just say it’s something no one else has recreated thus far.
Anywho, currently writing up some acceptance criteria for that, and researching how the late 2006 version of the KBase operated (they changed it in 2007 to the version most people are familiar with). Should hopefull start work on it today or sometime this week, after filling up my Kanban with new stories. Trying to be more efficient with my development, now that the project is getting further along and I’ve decided to stick with it.