317/641 Impozzes Dicing! Working Torva/Pernix/Vitrus/Elysian&Divine Effect!+More

[quote=“Loveandpower, post:20, topic:418229”]There are also PI"s out there that have good skilling(jks only mine lol)[/quote]what about mine? lol

I Wish I Could Rep You!

:P. Nice Server ay?

Again, I want to see a v2 right now! Lol, jokes, take your time, make the next release Unique!

lol. Wussup! lol. and, kk

[quote=“alexpwnz, post:22, topic:418229”]I Wish I Could Rep You![/quote]you can Rep him?

[quote=“Teh_Noob, post:26, topic:418229”][quote author=alexpwnz link=topic=520774.msg3783298#msg3783298 date=1318654588]
I Wish I Could Rep You!
[/quote]you can Rep him?[/quote]

lol. i did, tht’s my lil bro. :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t your name Alex?

yezzir

So he’s saying you pwn?

hellzzzz yahh!

Ahh, Alright then. :wink:

yah… he’s like… 7… :stuck_out_tongue:

haha

[quote=“Teh_Noob, post:24, topic:418229”]Make the next release Unique![/quote]Like serious Totalshylin, I am not wanting to be on bad terms with you but you still need to provide the community with the proper credits. As you saw on your Server Dev thread that got deleted, I posted a link to everything you have shown us in the media. I’m not trying to be mean, but it is rediculous you take someone else’s work and claim credit for it. Just a thought.

OT: Leechers gonna Leech

DUDE! UR FUNNY! LMFAO! THERE IS 0% CHANCE YOU COULD HAVE FOUND THE PICTURES!! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

I can get you all of the links again.

You mean the the links to pics i didn’t use? CUZ I MADE MY OWN PICS

No. All of the tutorials and snippets you used. Chlax on the CAPS.

Totaly, just accept his apology and come to an agreement, that way no one is hurt, and everyone’s happy.