317/641 Impozzes Dicing! Working Torva/Pernix/Vitrus/Elysian&Divine Effect!+More

[quote=“totalystylin1, post:120, topic:418229”]source sided: server.java client sided: client.java[/quote] i did that but not letting me on?

hewwwwwwwwwwwwo

I dont enjoy customs to much but i enjoy the red crown (y) Gj :slight_smile:

bump

and where are my credits? :stuck_out_tongue:

lolz.?

Like I said before, I love how you fill a server with tutorials and snippets and release it to all the kids who are to stupid to do it themselves. Your 1k downloads is probably just a fraction of those stupid people. Funny how you hate me, yet you were banned for Rep abuse.

what? huh?! ur on my ignore list… :wink:

I like this server.

[quote=“totalystylin1, post:126, topic:418229”]lolz.?[/quote](team torva was based from my server :|)

ohh. XD lol.

THE BADEST SOURCE AND CLIENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN 2011 PROJECT INSANITY !

BILLIONS GLITCH/BUGGS!
L2C!

Rep–

Favourited, Seems like a good source. Good job ;D

[quote=“Sokolkiing, post:132, topic:418229”]THE BADEST SOURCE AND CLIENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN 2011 PROJECT INSANITY !

BILLIONS GLITCH/BUGGS!
L2C!

Rep–[/quote]

Aight… thanks… i gues… ahaha.
You just have a bad taste in servers… so… w/e floats ur boat…

Whats so good about dicing? :expressionless:

i can’t get the server to go online. the client is up but i keep getting… error connecting to server.

and i looked at the run server, and it only says… launching torvapkz in 3…2…1 starting…now!
and
server listening on port 68.67.79.75:43594

sorry never did this before, what am i supposed to do to get it running? this happened on other servers too or run always had an error with server.

i am a big coding noob and cant figure out how to get the client to work on my computer some friendly advice would be appreciated

look for

and add ur ip in between the (" ")

then… look for

and add ur ip in between the " ". (if u want to play it offline. change both of them to 127.0.0.1)

ok why does the client not work with the server i changed hgis ip to 127.0.0.1 and notthing works please help anyone message me

nice i did it but tis saying error please report can u help me with that?