637/639 unhandled message: 42

i need help locating on where to fix this

It seems to be an unhandled packet.

You can fix it by adding the packet to your packetmanager like the rest of them.

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:2, topic:555711”]It seems to be an unhandled packet.

You can fix it by adding the packet to your packetmanager like the rest of them.[/quote]
care to explain how? im still a newb even though i been into this rsps thing since 2011 but i been doing it off and on soo

[quote=“DaTechn9cian, post:3, topic:555711”][quote author=sk8rdude461 link=topic=674925.msg4510141#msg4510141 date=1467319674]
It seems to be an unhandled packet.

You can fix it by adding the packet to your packetmanager like the rest of them.
[/quote]
care to explain how? im still a newb even though i been into this rsps thing since 2011 but i been doing it off and on soo[/quote]
No, I can’t.

I don’t know anything about how your server looks. I don’t know the code structure… All I can do is give you somewhat obscure answers on what you need to do, like I already have.

It’s a bit hard and requires a little bit advanced Java knowledge. You need to find packet 43 in client and find out what it does. Once you know what it is you need to find out what data type and order the client is sending to the server. Then you can handle it in your server.

There’s no point in going in detail on how to actually do it because if you had the programming knowledge your question would be different. (Not trying to offend). Your best bet would be to see if another server handles it and copy the code.