[718/728] Matrix OPCODE FIXED source+cache+client bundle release

[quote=“Ozank, post:20, topic:541663”][quote author=Decysp link=topic=660532.msg4418687#msg4418687 date=1397321099]
Hey, could someone upload the client, cache, and server all on separate download links? When i try and download the whole file, for some reason my download speed goes to a MAX of 20Kb/s… and its only this file. Anything else i download im in the 100’s. Please? D:
[/quote]

What do you prefer? Mediafire?[/quote]
If its not to much work for you, yes please :slight_smile: idk if its just Uppit, but i’m only getting around 20KB/s and i usually get around 140, so i’m sure its that. I’d greatly appreciate it:))

Okay, check the download link on main post now it’s mirrored :slight_smile:

Mine to I fell asleep when I was downloading so it was done when I woke up, lol thanks Ozank

Thanks a ton mate :)!

[quote=“Decysp, post:24, topic:541663”][quote author=Ozank link=topic=660532.msg4419744#msg4419744 date=1397833869]
Okay, check the download link on main post now it’s mirrored :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Thanks a ton mate :)![/quote]

No problem :slight_smile:

Thanks for this man, I have been looking for it for a couple of days now. I will post back with questions/concerns as this is my first attempt at a rsps.

I’m a little confused now… I have no-ip set up and I have port forwarding enabled on my router. How do i get it so my friends can get on as well? Do I only need to give them the client? Do I have them download everything? Also where can i find command classes?

Thanks in advance man, just starting out here.

found that i needed to change client.java but i only found the 127.0.0.1 in
[1] Class26.java (Line 24)
aString354 = Loader.IP;//“127.0.0.1”;

[2] Class291.java (Line 361)     
        			if (string.endsWith("127.0.0.1") || string.endsWith(Loader.IP))     

[3] Loader.java (Line 21)     
        	public static String IP = "127.0.0.1";     

[4] Loader.java (Line 30)     
        	public static String LOBBY_IP = "127.0.0.1";     

[5] Loader.java (Line 39)     
        				LOBBY_IP = IP = "127.0.0.1";     

which should I change to my ip-address?

So is this client free for reuse? :stuck_out_tongue: Like is there no anti-leech? sorry for me being a noob. :palm:

I’m just using it for learning purposes and playing with my friends. I’m trying to get it online using no-ip so that they can connect as well… Any ideas?

There is no anti leech, if there was I would have put it in the post.

How do I turn “spawn mode” off?

Um if you would like to disable item spawning, then the easiest way would be to put a validation check if the user is an admin (or whatever) to use that command :slight_smile:

Im sorry I keep bugging you buddy, Thanks for the support.
But Im having trouble with that for some reason?
I know Im a D- Coder, But Im failing? I’ve tried several different methods to set a rights check.
Take a Look
https://www.moparisthebest.com/smf/index.php/topic,661617.0.html

FIXED IT! For some reason I had to set owner to 16?? lol

WinRAR says: File is corrupt. When i try to extract it. I repaired it but then it says:

! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\718+ Client\bin\Class240.class. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\718+ Client\bin\Class365_Sub1_Sub3_Sub2.class. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\data\cache\main_file_cache.dat2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\data\libs\netty-3.5.2.Final.jar. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\information\itemList.txt. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\src\com\rs\game\npc\nomad\FlameVortex.java. The file is corrupt

WinRAR does this all the time don’t matter which file i download. Do you know how to fix this? I would appreciate that alot.

[quote=“mikeersej, post:33, topic:541663”]WinRAR says: File is corrupt. When i try to extract it. I repaired it but then it says:

! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\718+ Client\bin\Class240.class. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\718+ Client\bin\Class365_Sub1_Sub3_Sub2.class. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\data\cache\main_file_cache.dat2. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\data\libs\netty-3.5.2.Final.jar. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\information\itemList.txt. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\øgaren\Desktop\rebuilt.Matrix 718.rar: Checksum error in Matrix 718\src\com\rs\game\npc\nomad\FlameVortex.java. The file is corrupt

WinRAR does this all the time don’t matter which file i download. Do you know how to fix this? I would appreciate that alot.[/quote]
It’s probably because the whole thing wasn’t downloaded properly.

When I try to run the server I get this:

[URL=http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/Cattegrin/media/ScreenShot2014-05-10at72123PM_zpsf8269745.png.html][/URL]

its probably me being stupid, but how do I fix this?

[quote=“cattegrin, post:35, topic:541663”]When I try to run the server I get this:

[URL=http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/Cattegrin/media/ScreenShot2014-05-10at72123PM_zpsf8269745.png.html][/URL]

its probably me being stupid, but how do I fix this?[/quote]

If you can, use Eclipse the IDE. If not, then update your java/jdk because it looks like it’s outdated from that error message.

I need help changing the Server/Source IP address. Some reason my Windows 7 Searching features have not been working very well. When i try and search for 127.0.0.1 or no-ip within the server source folder, nothing is showing up. I don’t know why. I have the client IP addresses all set the right way so I don’t need those directions. I tried searching online on what file it is located in, and I am having a hard time finding it because the majority of people are only giving tutorials on how to change the client’s IP address. Thanks for your help and time, really want to get this working because it looks like a great server!

how to change exp rate?

Settings.java:

public static final int XP_RATE = 20; 

i have logged on and it comes up with a black screen?