[718/728] Matrix OPCODE FIXED source+cache+client bundle release

Hey guys, I recently spent a long while finding a working source+client+cache for Matrix 718. I fixed the opcode errors and got a cache that doesn’t have invisible models. Most of the sources and caches I found didn’t work so I thought I’d upload the whole source+client+cache as a bundle and share with you guys so you don’t have to spend ages to find a working Matrix source. Enjoy peeps for those who haven’t got it :slight_smile: I also made a compiler since it didn’t have one as a little extra :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Go to Matrix 718 folder, open run.bat in there, that will run the server
  2. Go to 718+ Client folder (which is inside Matrix 718 folder) and open run.bat here, that will run the client

The cache is already where it needs to be.

If you are experiencing issues getting it to work, feel free to leave a message here and I’ll help to the best of my ability.

Content:
[ul][li]Pots[/li]
[li]Fight Kiln[/li]
[li]Nomad[/li]
[li]Fight caves[/li]
[li]Crucible[/li]
[li]Dominion tower[/li]
[li]Most of player combat[/li]
[li]Quick chat[/li]
[li]Private messages[/li]
[li]Public chat[/li]
[li]Player and NPC Update[/li]
[li]Price check[/li]
[li]Musics System[/li]
[li]Skills xp counter and xp dropping[/li]
[li]Trade[/li]
[li]Prayer including drain rates and effects and quick selecting[/li]
[li]Equipping and equipments loaded rom ache[/li]
[li]Auras[/li]
[li]degrading[/li]
[li]cutscenes system and most of cutscenes[/li]
[li]dialogues system and most of dialogues[/li]
[li]Friend and ignore list[/li]
[li]Hint icons system[/li]
[li]Emotes book[/li]
[li]All agility courses that are coded[/li]
[li]Start on construction[/li]
[li]Start on dungeonnering[/li]
[li]Fading screen[/li]
[li]Fishing spots handling[/li]
[li]Food[/li]
[li]Living rock Caverns[/li]
[li]Magic[/li]
[li]Runecrafting[/li]
[li]Shops[/li]
[li]Skill Capes Customizing[/li]
[li]Skill dialogues[/li]
[li]Auras[/li]
[li]Castle wars[/li]
[li]Fight pits[/li]
[li]Barrows[/li]
[li]Corporeal Beast[/li]
[li]King black dragon[/li]
[li]Kalphite queen[/li]
[li]All the tutorial Island that is done[/li]
[li]Start tutorial[/li]
[li]Wilderness[/li]
[li]Godwars[/li]
[li]Bonfire[/li]
[li]Mining[/li]
[li]Thieving stalls[/li]
[li]Cooking[/li]
[li]Firemaking[/li]
[li]Following[/li]
[li]Resting[/li]
[li]Summoning[/li]
[li]Woodcutting[/li]
[li]Interfaces manager[/li]
[li]Tasks system[/li]
[li]Dynamic regions system (used for instances etc)[/li]
[li]Controllers system[/li]
[li]Poison[/li]
[li]Hits[/li]
[li]Walk[/li]
[li]Spawned objects[/li]
[li]Dropped items[/li]
[li]Projectiles clip[/li]
[li]IPBanning[/li]
[li]ItemBonuses[/li]
[li]ItemExamine[/li]
[li]DisplayNames[/li]
[li]Update server[/li]
[li]Integrated RSA[/li]
[li]NPCBonuses[/li]
[li]NPC Combat Definitions[/li]
[li]Map Areas[/li]
[li]Falador Giant Mole[/li]
[li]Player Looks(Haircutter, skin changing,gender, and cloths changing)[/li]
[li]The core structure[/li]
[li]Encrypted maps ith own xteas[/li]
[li]Music hints[/li]
[li]Restarting[/li][/ul]

And much more
Some pics:

Comp cape customizer:

[size=36pt]431.2MB
url=http://up.ht/1hm73wc[/url] url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/qrgmuigmz7kww44/Matrix+718.rar[/url] url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ron0ehy3ks2v52/MatrixPackage.rar[/url]

If the download links stop working, just let me know and I’ll upload it again (but probably on the last page because of time period edit restrictions)
Credits:
Matrix team
[/size]

thanks but there is no run server file and the client is where the source would be lol

There is, as soon as you are in Matrix 718 folder there is run.bat to run the server.

You can run the client by going to 718+ client folder which is inside Matrix 718 and there is run.bat for that too.

Post if you have any more questions :slight_smile:

Hey when I try to download if from uppit it gives me an error, is there anyway you could upload to somewhere different?

Not able to upload anything atm, internet is being throttled lol.

Also retry to download from uppit, lots of other people had success from it from the looks of things.

If anyone else can get a mirror that would be great :smiley: (of my opcode fixed bundle version).

I was wondering wether anyone could help me. I’m kind of new to programming and when using the ‘run’ I got the error: error occurred during initialization of vm, too small initial heap. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Hmm, that sounds like a problem with the Java software you have… try uninstalling whatever version you have right now and download the latest version first off :slight_smile: Also how much RAM does your computer have out of interest?

[quote=“Ozank, post:7, topic:541663”][quote author=Donny2be link=topic=660532.msg4416764#msg4416764 date=1396283551]
I was wondering wether anyone could help me. I’m kind of new to programming and when using the ‘run’ I got the error: error occurred during initialization of vm, too small initial heap. Anyone know how to resolve this?
[/quote]

Hmm, that sounds like a problem with the Java software you have… try uninstalling whatever version you have right now and download the latest version first off :slight_smile: Also how much RAM does your computer have out of interest?[/quote]

I have just reinstalled my java software but that didn’t fix it. I suspected my error occurred because of the xmx/xms but I tried changing that, but that didn’t resolve anything either.

p.s. I have a RAM of 8 gigabyte

[quote=“Donny2be, post:8, topic:541663”][quote author=Ozank link=topic=660532.msg4416765#msg4416765 date=1396284439]

Hmm, that sounds like a problem with the Java software you have… try uninstalling whatever version you have right now and download the latest version first off :slight_smile: Also how much RAM does your computer have out of interest?
[/quote]

I have just reinstalled my java software but that didn’t fix it. I suspected my error occurred because of the xmx/xms but I tried changing that, but that didn’t resolve anything either.

p.s. I have a RAM of 8 gigabyte[/quote]

Hmm i’m not sure then, sorry :confused:

Column ‘ip’ cannot be null at Modules/DataBase.pm line 55.

cant download O_O?

where do i change the ip? It’s not running for me, the server is running but the client keeps crashing. sorry im just starting to get into this stuff again. please help, thanks

Well the client is set to accept 127.0.0.1 by default if you have it running off your computer… I’d say search for that and change to whatever IP you need to change it to necessarily.

i cant make my self owner please someone insert the line of code i can quick find please.

Looks nice im tyring it :smiley:

go to commands.java, edit it and search for this

case “admin”:

then go edit the if statement under it which should be this

if (player.getUsername().equalsIgnoreCase(“dragonkk”)

change “dragonkk” to whatever you want your name to be, then do ::admin when you log in and you should become admin

Cant download can u upload it to mediafire too? please :frowning:

I got it working but when i click create character my client crashes
http://gyazo.com/49ce1dfae40a38a92d35ede4ee828a50

[quote=“welshyben, post:17, topic:541663”]I got it working but when i click create character my client crashes
http://gyazo.com/49ce1dfae40a38a92d35ede4ee828a50[/quote]

I had that error too a few times, keep trying to reopen it because when I did that somehow it eventually started working lol

Hey, could someone upload the client, cache, and server all on separate download links? When i try and download the whole file, for some reason my download speed goes to a MAX of 20Kb/s… and its only this file. Anything else i download im in the 100’s. Please? D:

What do you prefer? Mediafire?