[718/753] Rune-Evo v3 - It's finally here! Content packed!

i modified every client i had from 718 nothing works lol

I hear you loud and clear. NOTHING WORKS!

I would give out fixed client or even help but unfortunately, i lost my trust with people. I already helped someone, in return, they lied and not bothered paying for fixing their client. Sorry guys.

I have question Fox, see, apparently, my friends can play fine, but i keep dc from server. Is that normal or which java file can i disable it at?

It-s not that I’m a noob or anything. I’ve been around with RSPS for a while. I’m learning Java C# at school atm. I can’t really code, but to modify some some; I can do that. But I can’t find the problems to why this client wont integrate with the source. If anyone can post a client then that would be amazing.

Edit: I even posted pictures showing proof that even if I changed and compiled it, and ran it, it still won’t work. What’s the issue? I used 4 clients. I will find a few more 718’s. If it wont work, then I officially quit until someone will be kind enough to post a working client.

how do change cache background to my when the cilent load

Well this is my 3rd day with this issue. How can I use this lovely source if I can’t find a SINGLE working client. Already tried 5 718’s and still this problem occurs.

And no one will help. Sub revision, client revision, and port has been changed. STILL!

I know, right!? It’s soooo annoying having to deal with a 718 client. I’m trying to dig deeper but I dont know where to even begin. Fox told us that any 718 normal UNTOUCHED client will work. I tried 5. They all failed. Why not just release one with the source?

Now would be a great time to do that…

plz post a working client

My 40mb client is nothing compared to that 800mb package lmfao.

I wish someone posted a working client. Or Fox2007 must fix up his source. When I download any 718+ source, it always works with the 718+ client. This soyrce strangely doesn’t. I think it either needs to be set up differently or the client itself needs to be set up differently. Fix it please or release a working client.

^^Unfortunately, even that client gives off a Js5error. I havent fixed the antileech though. And where are the .java files??? There are only class file and there isnt an /src folder to go into to change the ip and compile. I mean, why release a client with an antileech? Ugh I’ll just wait until a WORKING client will be released. Now’s a GREAT time to do so, Fox2007.

i assure you the client i use is an unmodified 718 client ._.

Server Port by default: 43595
Client Revision: 718
Client Sub-Revision: 1

Server uses those settings. If you already have port 43595 in use by anything, server will auto jump to 43596. I promise you the client i use is unmodified 718 ._.

UPDATE****** i forgot to get rid of anti leech so here is client. i got rid of antileech due to request so here it is sorry download this 1 and u guys shud be fine its only 7mb will remove upon request :smiley: feel free to rep+ XD https://www.mediafire.com/?d2n60vh061v929v

Still give “error_game_js5connect” know how to fix? :slight_smile:

[quote=“ImVeezy, post:55, topic:538729”][quote author=99str4life12 link=topic=657559.msg4399530#msg4399530 date=1390239483]
http://www.mediafire.com/download/60xguu3geit16la/EpicScape+Client+V2.rar i got rid of antileech due to request so here it is
[/quote]
Still give “error_game_js5connect” know how to fix? :)[/quote]
ReDownload new link

[quote=“99str4life12, post:56, topic:538729”][quote author=ImVeezy link=topic=657559.msg4399541#msg4399541 date=1390242090]

[/quote]
ReDownload new link[/quote]
Thanks dude it connected but i checked the IP and it was to a different server i then changed it “127.0.0.1” and it got the js5 error again is there anyway of making it so i can just play it then make myself the owner?

[quote=“99str4life12, post:56, topic:538729”][quote author=ImVeezy link=topic=657559.msg4399541#msg4399541 date=1390242090]

[/quote]
ReDownload new link[/quote]
Still that error when you change the ip

did you guys compile after u changed ip and port ? a screenshot of the errors would help

Ofc im not that dumb. And its just the j5 error.