Anyone still around?

Just checking to see if anyone is still around. Before the new year there was a few threads with some constant posting and it seems like it’s been dead since.

Turns out a docker update broke the forum in that it worked but logins failed, and no one told me… So that’s why there hasn’t been activity for a few months…

Anyway some people are still around, IRC is still very active (irc.moparisthebest.com:6697 TLS)

Awesome, thanks, Mopar!

I though it was a login issue but I saw like 1,2 people post.Assumed it was just me.

hmm. . . looks like i’m here

no one told me

hah

im here, hello?

2 0 c h a r a c t e r s m i n i m u m

Yea turns out if you were already logged in like I was, there was no problem. :slight_smile:

Glad people are still around though. :smiley:

I’m still here. Don’t know where all my posts or Java cup went, but it’s whatever.

Still around lurking.

hello again. i check back every few months

Think we’re all in the same boat, every few weeks or so we give a quick visit.

Glad we got the login thing fixed though!

Remember you can join IRC and hang out too, that’s where most of the action is these days, you can even join from a browser here:

https://www.moparisthebest.com/irc/

I still check out the forums every now and then too, glad you guys are coming back every now and then. :slight_smile:

Yea, still around. I check the forums every once in a while but other than that, not much else to say.

Pretty sure I either emailed you or mentioned it on IRC. It’s easy to miss emails though.

That is the beauty of having this place though. It was obviously not going to perk up with activity, but just a place for people to check in once in a while, stay in touch etc…

Yeah, I mean I’ve only been here for about 6/7 years or something you lot have been here a fucking lifetime it’s amazing you all still pop in now and again.

yes
Post must be at least 20 characters

Is the IRC still working? Slow day at work and thought I’d drop by but can’t get in

I dont seem to have a problem getting on.