Best Option for Straight Harddrive Duplication on NAS?

Well I just built by “NAS” server if you will (computer running Windows 7 with hard-drives woohoo). I have been doing alot of research on redundancy and backup options over the past couple of days RAID options, FlexRaid, SnapRaid, unRaid, Windows Storage Spaces, etc…and I have come to the conclusion that there is the possibility of getting fucked with all of those. I have decided on just having straight duplicate copies of files on duplicate hard drives.

I was wondering though if there is any program that will automatically check for files on Drive A, see if they are on Drive B, and if they are not then make a copy from drive A to drive B. And also I have a 240GB SSD I bought that I want to use as a “buffer” so I can copy over my network from my SSD quickly and get the process over with and then my server will take care of copying it from the “buffer” folder to drives A and B.

I am using Windows 7 because I have server like applications that will only run on here and I am just all around familiar with it, and In my opinion its pretty damn good (maybe not for this purpose though).

My setup is:
8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
AMD A4-5300 APU 3.4Ghz Dual Core
1x 240GB SanDisk Extreme SATA III SSD
2x 2TB WD NAS Hard Drives
2x 3TB WD NAS Hard Drives

So that leaves 5TB of Space and 5TB of duplicate space. I will probably be buying another 2 3TB Harddrives next month.

Any ideas on the best way to accomplish what I asked above.

I use a piece of software called Bvckup, it’s in a free beta stage currently but I’ve been using it for the best part of a year and never had a problem, I use it for all my backup and folder synchronisation needs.

When you say ‘getting fucked’ - what is the problem you’re trying to solve?
Don’t reinvent the wheel

[quote=“Mopman, post:3, topic:478613”]When you say ‘getting loveed’ - what is the problem you’re trying to solve?
Don’t reinvent the wheel[/quote]

Losing all my data is the problem I am trying to solve.

Thanks for the link SilentCJ, I ended up using synchronicity thought. It looks like the programs have exactaly the same functionally anyways.

synchronicity.sourceforge.net/

Just use ZFS