Brace yourself as I divide by 0

So I broke the golden rule:

Don’t divide by 0 or the universe will collapse! Or at least i tried to they say its impossible and i literally came up with this idea within 5 minutes because i was bored and felt like being random.
I’m just asking for someone to poke a hole in this so we don’t all get sucked into the sky or whatever. <- lol

[Spoiler=My Understanding of 0.]
First off 0 is not nothing the argument is as 1 followed by nothing is 1 and 1 followed by 0 is 10.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=My Understanding of division.]
My understanding of division is that it is a quantity separated evenly and assigned to groups 10 pizza’s(Quantity)/2 Dorm’s(Party) = 5 each.

^ Actually I taught myself that while the other 1st graders were messing with addition I opened a math program and figured it out from the visual representation of all the answers.

^ Not particularly relevant.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler=The logic/Math/Solution.]
But 0 is a value and therefore signifies that whatever the 0 is in relation to does exist even if you don’t have it.
q = 0
q/0 = The existence of whatever q represents. Because its not like you can throw a bottle of water out your window and it will poof out of existence because nobody possesses it anymore.
q*0 = The existence of whatever q represents. Now these statements are usually opposites however… As said before just because you don’t have said object doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

Also the return for both is the existence of the related object of q or in other words “TRUE” if it does “FALSE” if it doesn’t accounting for things which don’t really exist but still have a name that can be stuck behind q.

These statements are the same not only because of what was previously mentioned but the fact that things are not simply created from nothing or destroyed into nothing.
[/Spoiler]

Brace yourself as I beat the living shit out of you you nerd

Well I can quite plainly see why you’re ex staff.

Yes thanks Limits :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re*

but kudos for thinking about division by zero

[quote=“Roar337, post:3, topic:554441”]Well I can quite plainly see why you’re ex staff.

Yes thanks Limits :P[/quote]

Good job YOU’RE good at maths because YOU’RE shit at English

@Ruby I pity you… Do you have nothing better to do then flame a post that has nothing to do with you?

And to attack someone you don’t even know with such a hasty snap judgment…

[quote=“Roar337, post:6, topic:554441”]@Ruby I pity you… Do you have nothing better to do then flame a post that has nothing to do with you?

And to attack someone you don’t even know with such a hasty snap judgment…[/quote]

than*

this isn’t how numbers work at all

I’ll take whatever you were smoking during this

[quote=“Roar337, post:6, topic:554441”]@Ruby I pity you… Do you have nothing better to do then flame a post that has nothing to do with you?

And to attack someone you don’t even know with such a hasty snap judgment…[/quote]
Hahahaha chill out dude I’m just fucking with you. Remove the barge pole from your rectum and we’ll get along just fine

Lmfao I’m really this random all the time :slight_smile:

I don’t come on this shit hole often, but what level of education in maths do you have?

LMFAO I’m terrible at math.

High school dropout.

yeah we can tell

didnt read

166 people later and I still haven’t heard a reason why this doesn’t make sense…

&

[Quote=Eyeownyew]
This isn’t how numbers work at all
[/Quote]
Really? Then how exactly do numbers work? Because if you REALLY knew that in its entirety you could solve A LOT of problems so please do enlighten us all…

Are you serious? Yes, I can solve a lot of problems with math. That’s the entire damn point of it. There is no other point to it, it was created for interpreting and analyzing the real world.

[quote=“Roar337, post:16, topic:554441”][quote author=Eyeownyew link=topic=673365.msg4502687#msg4502687 date=1453130863]
yeah we can tell
[/quote]
166 people later and I still haven’t heard a reason why this doesn’t make sense…[/quote]
I’m not about to explain the history, purpose, application & utilization of numbers to someone who proposes an idea that’s entirely ungrounded and doesn’t think twice about it. This isn’t a debate, it’s you seeing how well you can troll within the limits of the board (if moderators even spend much time here anymore, the users don’t).

Regardless, if you really want to read about numbers, go read about the origin of arabic numerals. Then you’ve just got thousands of years of mathematics to catch up on, which is why people go to college instead of dropping out in high school. So no, I’m not going to give you a college education to prove my point, simply because you can’t accept how wrong you are.

Roasted.

[quote=“Eyeownyew, post:17, topic:554441”][quote author=Roar337 link=topic=673365.msg4502728#msg4502728 date=1453158540]
Really? Then how exactly do numbers work? Because if you REALLY knew that in its entirety you could solve A LOT of problems so please do enlighten us all…
[/quote]
Are you serious? Yes, I can solve a lot of problems with math. That’s the entire damn point of it. There is no other point to it, it was created for interpreting and analyzing the real world.

I’m not about to explain the history, purpose, application & utilization of numbers to someone who proposes an idea that’s entirely ungrounded and doesn’t think twice about it. This isn’t a debate, it’s you seeing how well you can troll within the limits of the board (if moderators even spend much time here anymore, the users don’t).

Regardless, if you really want to read about numbers, go read about the origin of arabic numerals. Then you’ve just got thousands of years of mathematics to catch up on, which is why people go to college instead of dropping out in high school. So no, I’m not going to give you a college education to prove my point, simply because you can’t accept how wrong you are.

Roasted.[/quote]

You are not even giving a coherent argument, I’ve no idea what I’m supposed to argue against.

[Quote=eyeownyew]
This isn’t a debate.
[/Quote]
No it’s most certainly not because you can’t appear to handle a debate you are to busy being a troll towards those with obviously superior intellect.

Lmfao you guys are so dumb it’s painful you can’t even comprehend the concept of a “Original Idea” the argument is legit and well explained just because something hasn’t been said before or just because you fail to understand does not mean that it’s wrong.

And I have no desire to read about numbers because I understand them much better then most people do even if my math skills aren’t very advanced besides that wasn’t math it was theory at best.

You should be quiet now before I smack you with a tuna everybody knows if you get smacked by a tuna you turn purple.

[Quote=eyeownyew]
[/Quote]
Really? Well congratulations seeing as how you’ve done nothing and hundreds of thousands or more people have died while you kicked your feet up because apparently you are capable of solving world hunger and curing cancer because those are problems and they can be solved.

[Quote=Ruby]
To someone who proposes an idea that’s entirely ungrounded. - V
[/Quote]
LOL ^- That is just so hilarious. You do realize ^- That is how everything significant has ever happened ever.