i taught object how to jav

I taught Ruby how to object.

i taught object how to sinisoul

i taught tom how to moparisthebest

i taugt myself how 2 tie my shows today! :slight_smile:

life taught david how to become a Buzz Killington

most true statement in this thread

ruby is a drunken scott leeching off the uk’s money nipples

[quote=“sinisoul, post:27, topic:547169”]most true statement in this thread[/quote]not anymore

shots

FIRED

I was once asked the very philosophical question: what’s the difference between a Scot and a bottle of whiskey?

It wasn’t until I met Ruby that I realized the answer. The whiskey doesn’t get drunk until it’s at least 10 years old.

something something ^

I taught you all how to moparscape

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A SERIOUS POST UNTIL I READ THE FIRST REPLY YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK

no one would nominate you anyway!

[quote=“Davidi2, post:28, topic:547169”]ruby is a drunken scott leeching off the uk’s money nipples

[quote author=sinisoul link=topic=666072.msg4453973#msg4453973 date=1413495597]
most true statement in this thread
[/quote]not anymore[/quote]I prolly paid more in tax last year than you made. (srs part of post) USA leeches off of scotland just like England does :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: (non srs part of post) ((thought i’d make it clear so u know not to be a buzz killington and ruin our fun but 10/10 first comeback second one was shit bruh))

it was a srs thread. Object got a badge out of it.

We then resorted to the only thing we know well, nonsensical talking and beating each other down to a frothy pulp of despair and failure

hate u all

Well that’s a fucking blatant lie

This new shit im on is weird. like i wouldnt mind partying with ruby, nomsain?

[quote=“sanga282, post:34, topic:547169”][quote author=Yz85Racer link=topic=666072.msg4454019#msg4454019 date=1413542586]
I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS A SERIOUS POST UNTIL I READ THE FIRST REPLY YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK
[/quote]
no one would nominate you anyway![/quote]
I should still have IRC legend award I’m so mad

yz85 for batman cup thanks