Can we nominate people for badges?

Title

batman for ruby

Do I have to add a serious tag so I dont get responses like this

Of course you can nominate people for badges babe

object for java guru

This is what I was going to say. I feel like Atomicint deserves it as well, his skills are equivalent to Davidi2/Mine.

Agree with the AtomicInt nomination, never really paid attention to object. not that i know anything about java but ryley knows his shit

I know it’s administration who makes badge choices but I feel members who have a badge should have a nomination for those of the community who exemplify the criteria for the badge they have. It’s been awhile since a java guru badge was given out, those two deserve it.

I’d need convincing for atomicint, I remember last time he was nominated I went through his post history and was really underwhelmed with all the bad advice and code

link to code sample or something?

[quote=“Davidi2, post:9, topic:547169”]I’d need convincing for atomicint, I remember last time he was nominated I went through his post history and was really underwhelmed with all the bad advice and code

link to code sample or something?[/quote]

I think he has some good examples on his github

Does object have access to this section? He probably should, and probably would pass if it went to a vote.

Object did in the past but he had his account deleted at one point iirc. He definitely deserves it imo

I’m still pretty active, if you guys want to have a discussion about giving people badges and so on I’ll definately take that into consideration with the staff teams judgement. I don’t know enough about the programming areas to make a suitable decision myself, so I don’t dapple in areas I don’t understand but I’ll certainly do it if there’s a clear and concise motion towards giving a member something.

Well I think there’s no question object should have java guru. If you look at the mod notes someone else also pointed it out as well a week or two ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello, World! :slight_smile: I’ve had access here since 2007 or so. :wink:

There you go. :slight_smile:

Bueno

ruby for java guru

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

Ha

Ha a haha hahaha haha hahaha haha haha haha
Haha
Ha

No