Client stops at Checking for updates 95% (js5crc error)

Hey there! I am working on a 554, and it loads up to “Checking for update - 95%” then stops. Once it stops it doesn’t do anything until an error_game_js5crc appears.

Can someone explain to me what that error means or even the fix for it. Much appreciated!

The issue is thrown when the update server is offline or has an issue being connected to, or the cache has an error being downloaded. I’d assume it’s more likely that it’s the update server and not the cache as there’s no errors about the bzip/unzip method/classes

As for a fix, check to see if the client is trying to connect to the correct address

[quote=“Vain_, post:2, topic:555357”]The issue is thrown when the update server is offline or has an issue being connected to, or the cache has an error being downloaded. I’d assume it’s more likely that it’s the update server and not the cache as there’s no errors about the bzip/unzip method/classes

As for a fix, check to see if the client is trying to connect to the correct address[/quote]

Ok thanks! I’ll take a look to see if it is not connecting to the right address.

Edit they are both connecting to localhost

You’re not sending the right data and if you are check the id you’re sending