DanWord v1.0 | By Daniel. C

DanWord is a free rich text editing document that contains many features. It was created in Delphi, by a person named Daniel. C (a.k.a Dan’s The Man or IP-Drowner) and this project was his very third project in Delphi. In some ways, it is similar to Microsoft Word and in some ways not. For example, it doesn’t support as many colours as Microsoft Word does but DanWord provides the current Mouse Position as Microsoft Word doesn’t.

It is a program created by me, so please provide as much feedback as possible so i can get it all sorted out. More features soon-to-come in later versions, such as saving and more :wink:

Enjoy.

Updated: Hopefully fixed a bug, where you type a key and the Manual will open.

Download Here (PWNDS.INFO)

and, why exactly would a word processor need to provide the current mouse position…?

Can you show some snapshots? I rather see it before I download it.

[quote=“VB7 Rocks, post:2, topic:223593”][quote author=IP-Drowner link=topic=293707.msg2362974#msg2362974 date=1217751237]
For example, it doesn’t support as many colours as Microsoft Word does but DanWord provides the current Mouse Position as Microsoft Word doesn’t.
[/quote]

and, why exactly would a word processor need to provide the current mouse position…?[/quote]
Idk, just to make it look good :stuck_out_tongue:

SS for they who want it:

Lots of features.
And lots of way to describe the program.

STFU, i’ll be adding more soon. Just be patient. Plus this is just what is necessary for a simple word processor. Maybe compliments are better than criticism? I’d like to see you make a program like this. Also, this is my third ever program made with Delphi!

[quote=“IP-Drowner, post:6, topic:223593”]STFU, i’ll be adding more soon. Just be patient. Plus this is just what is necessary for a simple word processor. Maybe compliments are better than criticism? I’d like to see you make a program like this. Also, this is my third ever program made with Delphi![/quote]Is that a challenge?

Should I said what you should do with your program?
Give it something that non other program has and the feature have to be used to something the user need.
Like a Graph Plotter build in word/excel/Writter/Calc would be great. (If that exist, please tell me about it.)

I thought Excel had one of those…?

[quote=“bowserjr2, post:8, topic:223593”][quote author=IP-Drowner link=topic=293707.msg2367068#msg2367068 date=1218004469]
STFU, i’ll be adding more soon. Just be patient. Plus this is just what is necessary for a simple word processor. Maybe compliments are better than criticism? I’d like to see you make a program like this. Also, this is my third ever program made with Delphi!
[/quote]
Should I said what you should do with your program?
Give it something that non other program has and the feature have to be used to something the user need.
Like a Graph Plotter build in word/excel/Writter/Calc would be great. (If that exist, please tell me about it.)[/quote]
Meh, i’m only a beginner. I’ll lay off the advanced stuff until i get better :wink:

Wow. thisis quite good. i fail at programming. best im at is SCAR. so i pretty much fail. BTW, bowserjr, i would like you to see you make a better one. good job IP-Drowner. :smiley:

Umm, thanks.

[quote=“IP-Drowner, post:12, topic:223593”][quote author=Alpha Evil link=topic=293707.msg2371296#msg2371296 date=1218239855]
Wow. thisis quite good. i fail at programming. best im at is SCAR. so i pretty much fail. BTW, bowserjr, i would like you to see you make a better one. good job IP-Drowner. :smiley:
[/quote]
Umm, thanks.[/quote]Do you even know what “All rights reserved” means xD.

Try actually reading the posts in that topic?

I have a sense of humour, that just wasn’t fucking funny.

I found it hilarious actually.

[quote=“the bank, post:17, topic:223593”][quote author=Baros Rocks link=topic=293707.msg2382658#msg2382658 date=1218635358]
I have a sense of humour, that just wasn’t fucking funny.
[/quote][/quote]

[quote=“the bank, post:13, topic:223593”][quote author=IP-Drowner link=topic=293707.msg2372175#msg2372175 date=1218270275]

Umm, thanks.
[/quote]Do you even know what “All rights reserved” means xD.[/quote]

He sort of used it correctly, though it’s still un-needed and he was probably just trying to feel special by putting it in.

I don’t even think this could be copyrighted. There’s probably a million clones of this program.

[quote=“jme, post:19, topic:223593”][quote author=the bank link=topic=293707.msg2382575#msg2382575 date=1218630306]

He sort of used it correctly, though it’s still un-needed and he was probably just trying to feel special by putting it in.

I don’t even think this could be copyrighted. There’s probably a million clones of this program.[/quote]
Feel special? Why would i want to do that? And this community is quite shit due to the fact that no one gives hardly anyone else respect!