Dylan_0789

He’s still active here and he’s watched this community grow for a long time. He is a good guy and can easily be trusted.

who?

[quote=“Yz85Racer, post:2, topic:455700”]who?[/quote]He has been very active from the models section.

Is he? I haven’t seen him post in a while.

Doesn’t matter does it? Didn’t the focus of this group change to just include people who had given something to the community?

I ask because of the topic I made a while ago, really if he isn’t here anymore why would we bother? I mean I guess I don’t see anything wrong with it, just pointing out that it seems a bit odd.

EDIT - It appears he actually has posted, which is different than when I made the other topic (he hadn’t posted in a few months at that time) I guess I’ll vote yes for now

He contributed so much to the model community by posting competitions, taking time out to help give advice on models and always had a great attitude towards things. It’s just like how some of the programmers here got it, by helping others out.

That group hasn’t technically been setup yet. We have to decide which vets keep that rank and which gain the more developer-oriented rank.

[quote=“Taharok, post:8, topic:455700”][quote author=Lothy link=topic=558613.msg4086136#msg4086136 date=1345868798]
Doesn’t matter does it? Didn’t the focus of this group change to just include people who had given something to the community?
[/quote]

That group hasn’t technically been setup yet. We have to decide which vets keep that rank and which gain the more developer-oriented rank.[/quote]I feel like whether we split the vets up wouldn’t matter anyways because this section’s pretty did.

this forum needs moar member ranks.

Ah hes back woot