First animation

Its not good but its still a start to what i can do :slight_smile:
sorry it is photobucket click To see it

It could be better :frowning:

yere i no but i just had to play arround with the program i still need to no how to use it properly but
its still a start and just for that comment ill make a really good one and post it on here

I had made one where the default minecraft character uses a bow and hits a creeper directly in the forehead. I was so proud of it, because it was an actual bow animation, with the string pulling back and everything. Unfortunately, the files are nowhere to be found.

Bad luck dude
y dont u make another 1?

Was like, a week of work. Don’t feel like using my time up again.

fair enough

Yes i’m a yognaut.
Yes i made all of these.
Yes i can give you proof.
Yes i have more but these are the ‘good’ ones.

^
What’d you use to make them?

[quote=“Cole1497, post:9, topic:410040”]^
What’d you use to make them?[/quote]blender

Whoever made this sucks… GTFO kid

[quote=“317guy, post:3, topic:410040”]its still a start and just for that comment ill make a really good one and post it on here[/quote]FUCK YOU I’M STILL WAITING

[quote=“Travas, post:12, topic:410040”][quote author=317guy link=topic=511306.msg3710396#msg3710396 date=1313308266]
its still a start and just for that comment ill make a really good one and post it on here
[/quote]fudge YOU I’M STILL WAITING[/quote]
I swear Travas i’m still making it that’s why i have not posted it yet, here is what i have so far
[spoiler]
If there is anyway you think i can improve my work so far feel free to criticize, as you can see i got all the correct models needed so far. If you like i can make a tutorial on how i made this model. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[/spoiler]

From a scale from 0 to 10, this is -1.

You people can say some Hurtful things :’(

For first attempt it doesn’t look too bad. But it looks like the character is just being dragged to the ground instead of actual jumping to the ground.