Funscap3 Epic OLD SCHOOL SERVER 20k+ Downloads

[quote=“ZuberZoft, post:39, topic:299852”]Most fun, and most advanced server since september 2007, i remember playing this it was so much fun great work hope you start coding again, im a fan of your work.[/quote]I can’t mainly because my parents or i would

Damn…man i loved this server…jesus like a year or two ago…was my very first source, i remember i got 20 players and then on to 102 on another updated source from 2009 and 56 players on my 508 but damn i loved this source, not gonna dl though…good times :slight_smile:

Dang this is old… I remember downloading it when it was first available.

This brings back so many memories.

i will host :D[br][br][size=1]Posted on: September 25, 2009, 11:16:39 pm[/size][hr]ay can u change it to uppit? so i can download?

cool. have fun

i lovvved this source so much.

it was so sick:)

definately downloading

Nice Moparscape Server Bad Think Nobody Host I Wud Play.

Omg, When i was younger like a year agoo i played this and was the first server i got admin on lol, cos i advertised it…
the owner was a dick to stop paying=p i wouldnt play if it was hosted though ive moves to 503+

omfg i just thought of this this morning im gonna run it

[quote=“I Yaa I, post:2, topic:299852”]I remember Funscap3, it was the best source ever. Until people stopped using it :frowning:

Edit: I’m going to build a server off of this :)[/quote]

ditto m8

tbh… you just made this a failed allstar source, all u did was just move things around and use the concept of allstarscape skilling methods etc…
3/10 for the work u added in

lol? this is older then all star scape :wink:

[quote=“jamessemple, post:52, topic:299852”]tbh… you just made this a failed allstar source, all u did was just move things around and use the concept of allstarscape skilling methods etc…
3/10 for the work u added in[/quote] Ok right get your facts straight i made in 2006 so gf [quote=“boysonwheelz, post:53, topic:299852”]lol? this is older then all star scape ;)[/quote]Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

if anyone is hosting a lot tell meeee

I think I might use this for my server…looks decent ;D

Fluffee

[quote=“Fluffee, post:55, topic:299852”]I think I might use this for my server…looks decent ;D

Fluffee[/quote]GL ^.^

FunScape? I think I do remember I played a RuneScape Private Server that was running this source; Black-Scape or Something near that, doesn’t matter… Great job!

Regards,
Sneaky_

i guess people based this a lot

an i love these servers i remember a server called blood scape with this omg!! talk about so fun!!

verry old… Grandpa could make it :P.