Funscap3 Epic OLD SCHOOL SERVER 20k+ Downloads

Hello guys, you might not know me but i was the creater of Funscap3 and i quit coding and the server about 3 years ago or more i dont remember but my server was Funscap3. A all pking base server that is a lot of fun even though its a bit unstable i worked hours on it, this is unlike most servers today this is the old style private servers where you mass objects to get xp :slight_smile: Ill post some old pics i have from years ago. Also i don’t remember if this was the last version i made because my computer crashed and i found the last uploaded. So enjoy. Please don’t flame saying YOUR NOT THE CREATER because you are a dumb fuck if you do. By the way my Name is Justin. And this server has had over 20k+ downloads so :slight_smile: i would love to host again but i cant

EDIT:If anyone is going to host this tell me because i can’t host anymore and i would love to play.

For the compiler problems please right click on the compiler click “Edit” delete everything in there then pase this in" @echo off @TITLE Funscap3 if exist "%programfiles%\Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%\Java\") else (goto error) :compile for /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~x\bin\javac.exe") if defined p (%p% -cp . *.java) if defined p (goto end) :error echo You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load. :end echo press any key to continue... pause exit

Version 12: (most recent i could find)http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NTVQV83M

These are VERRRY OLDD and the silab client is included and doesnt work.

I remember Funscap3, it was the best source ever. Until people stopped using it :frowning:

Edit: I’m going to build a server off of this :slight_smile:

Looks like it was used as a base for a ton of servers now a days :slight_smile:

I remember this shit, it was so popular like two years ago lol, i used it as one of my old bases years ago.

yeah it was good times

yea this was pro

.> silab client work

this remeber me of The days ago… silab fuckes everything … funscap3 is real moparscape… thanx dude jman to release this… i hope ppl gonna get reminded that silab sucks

i love this

arggggggggg old school ftw

Prety noob server:D

[quote=“noobofiyer, post:8, topic:299852”]this remeber me of The days ago… silab fuckes everything … funscap3 is real moparscape… thanx dude jman to release this… i hope ppl gonna get reminded that silab sucks

i love this[/quote]

what the shit are you on, this is silab you baked narb.

ooo pretty nice :wink:
for silabsoft?

Brings back memories <3

is anyone hosting this atm?

im not going to download but i remember playing a funscap3 source once and it was amazing… the guy that ran it didnt have any “silabs” items, it was strictly just what the moparscape client was able to show. no added models or anything. that was the sucky part but i love this source.

i dont like is :S

omg thats impossible!!!

Thus is my favorite source :stuck_out_tongue: hood job Justin but did u fix this 1 bug? Like there’s a way people can find the admin password by sone command, idk if u fixed it but u should…

omg yay this was like my favorite source back in the day! good memories, thanks for reposting.

[quote=“Jpark, post:18, topic:299852”]Thus is my favorite source :stuck_out_tongue: hood job Justin but did u fix this 1 bug? Like there’s a way people can find the admin password by sone command, idk if u fixed it but u should…[/quote]Lol yeah, that was my fault i though i could be sneaky a few years ago and go on to people who downloaded my server and become admin and mess around l0l :smiley: