IRL pictures of you

[size=30pt]Do not post unless you are posting a picture of yourself! No more spamming![/size]

[size=15pt]Also, please don’t make fun of anybody’s personal appearance. It’s something you can’t change (very much).

ya this is really me

[quote=“ChaosPkers, post:1, topic:277271”]The Soul said I should start this… I’ll put a real one of me when I find my camera coord, but you guys put yours first :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Lol’d.

Bad pic is bad. :expressionless:

Me in a cardinal suit, was just fucking around, I’m not actually the school mascot :wink:

I’m the kid licking the girl, was at a field trip in Lansing, Michigan. Was just messing around in the pic, no sex jokes. Da black kid has Autism.

I’m the scawny fuck at the front of the line, just won my first Cross Country race.

That one is pretty old, I was actually sleeping in that one…

About me: I am 6’4 and weigh about 155 pounds. I eat a shitload, gain no weight. Whatever, flame away :wink:

Oh wait, there is a rule that you forgot to add. You can’t post on this thread unless you have posted an IRL picture of yourself.

Osht. ^
This was from last year. :
I kinda look different now.

Licks lips … Oh Chassy![br][br][size=1]Posted on: May 05, 2009, 05:19:51 pm[/size][hr][quote=“ChaosPkers, post:1, topic:277271”]Put pictures of yourself here… I’ll put a real one of me when I find my camera coord, but you guys put yours
first :slight_smile:

2 Rules - It can only be really you… Except for me of course, cause… I’m awesome. Jking, I’m getting a real one in a minute.

And, you can’t post unless you also posted a picture of yourself
If you laugh, I’ll kill you. - I was getting busy with the wall :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
How old are you?

I’m waiting for your IRL picture mfag311, unless you look like the same like the last time I saw your pic :rolleyes:

I LOOK BADAZZ

[quote=“hasumon, post:53, topic:277275”][quote author=tobias222 link=topic=365944.msg2797558#msg2797558 date=1243167006]
Lmao where are you from?
[/quote]
Funny how your making it seem like the question is directed to everyone… (well not really)

I’m from the U.S. [size=1pt]OSHT! SEXY AND AMERICAN? [/size][/quote]

Sorry lol I didn’t mean any offence :stuck_out_tongue:

Newer pics: (taken today)

[quote=“tobias222, post:10, topic:277271”][quote author=hasumon link=topic=365944.msg2797784#msg2797784 date=1243182577]

Funny how your making it seem like the question is directed to everyone… (well not really)

I’m from the U.S. [size=1pt]OSHT! SEXY AND AMERICAN? [/size]
[/quote]

Sorry lol I didn’t mean any offence :stuck_out_tongue:

Newer pics: (taken today)

[/quote]

None taken. I know it’s rare to see sexy latinos such as me in American /ridicule
ONTOPIC: I want your hair lulz

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
I actually lol’d.
Yeah my hairs nice some days, when ur getting it cut (if you ever get it cut), tell the hair dresser not to thin it out, this makes it really thick and really nice when it gets gelled up. I love your mustache btw :stuck_out_tongue:
My hair is better in this pic:

This is the most recent one I have of me hahahaa… From last summer?

I’ll upload another when my friends uploads the pictures she took of us :wink:

Me in my room (mom is in window rofl). Pic stolen from my myspace page rofl

2008 Prom. Don’t have any that I’d like to post from recent times.

On a bus trip. 2006 or 2007

Let the flaming begin.

Blondie looks like Ron Weasley! Or however it’s spelled.

Yeah, that would be my friend Jared. Known him for about 10 years.

Doesn’t have long hair now. His hair is actually blondish/brown

Dude that’s awesome. I have this kid in my school who looks like Ron, with the short red hair and the freckles. He came into school wearing a Harry Potter uniform and a wand for spirit week…