IRL pictures of you

[quote=“Ryley, post:9180, topic:277271”][quote author=arham 4 link=topic=365944.msg4502247#msg4502247 date=1452654878]

[/quote]

dude ur like 5 and u have facial hair of a 40 year old[/quote]

I remember a young mop head who had some pretty strange facial hair too

[quote=“The Enforcer, post:9078, topic:277271”]RAWR. Sry guys, all I have is gym pics, no normal pics.

[/quote]
Juicing level over 9000.

[quote=“Arbe, post:9182, topic:277271”][quote author=The Enforcer link=topic=365944.msg4496098#msg4496098 date=1442953120]
RAWR. Sry guys, all I have is gym pics, no normal pics.

[/quote]
Juicing level over 9000.[/quote]

natty

[quote=“Ruby, post:9183, topic:277271”][quote author=Arbe link=topic=365944.msg4502419#msg4502419 date=1452842844]

Juicing level over 9000.
[/quote]

natty[/quote]
Yeah 100% Natural.

“Eat clen, tren hard, test yourself, dbolish your goals, GHet huge, make sure you get a susTANon, Winstrol your competitions, anavar give up, test your limits & keep husSLIN” - Natural.

I’m a massive advocate for steroid use dude don’t get me wrong.

If someone says they’re natty just take it at face value, it doesn’t make any difference to you whether they are or not, they’re only lying to themselves. Getting in that shape regardless of juicing or not is a fantastic achievement.

[quote=“Ruby, post:9185, topic:277271”]I’m a massive advocate for steroid use dude don’t get me wrong.

If someone says they’re natty just take it at face value, it doesn’t make any difference to you whether they are or not, they’re only lying to themselves. Getting in that shape regardless of juicing or not is a fantastic achievement.[/quote]
Yeah it is, though you can tell if someones on it as long as there honest good for them. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Arbe, post:9186, topic:277271”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=365944.msg4502441#msg4502441 date=1452859901]

If someone says they’re natty just take it at face value, it doesn’t make any difference to you whether they are or not, they’re only lying to themselves. Getting in that shape regardless of juicing or not is a fantastic achievement.
[/quote]
Yeah it is, though you can tell if someones on it as long as there honest good for them. :)[/quote]
Definitely man. You can’t really tell in a photo, unless they’re showing you their injected arse or the acne spread over their back lol. His waist is thin, no bloated juicing belly etc, there’s no way you could tell from this photo whether he was natty or not.

[quote=“Ruby, post:9187, topic:277271”][quote author=Arbe link=topic=365944.msg4502443#msg4502443 date=1452862018]

Yeah it is, though you can tell if someones on it as long as there honest good for them. :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Definitely man. You can’t really tell in a photo, unless they’re showing you their injected arse or the acne spread over their back lol. His waist is thin, no bloated juicing belly etc, there’s no way you could tell from this photo whether he was natty or not.[/quote]
If you use correctly you don’t really get any of that. Just looks like he may be on something. No hate doe.

Where is a picture of youh.

[quote=“Ruby, post:9185, topic:277271”]I’m a massive advocate for steroid use dude don’t get me wrong.

If someone says they’re natty just take it at face value, it doesn’t make any difference to you whether they are or not, they’re only lying to themselves. Getting in that shape regardless of juicing or not is a fantastic achievement.[/quote]
You grow faster using steroids working 5 days a week at a deskjob and not working out than you do if you do a 5 day routine and eat perfectly natty.

[quote=“Frell, post:9189, topic:277271”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=365944.msg4502441#msg4502441 date=1452859901]

[/quote]
You grow faster using steroids working 5 days a week at a deskjob and not working out than you do if you do a 5 day routine and eat perfectly natty.[/quote]This is why it bothers me when people claim natty, but clearly are not. They pretend like they’ve done an insane amount of hard work, ate and rested perfectly, etc.

[quote=“Frell, post:9189, topic:277271”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=365944.msg4502441#msg4502441 date=1452859901]

[/quote]
You grow faster using steroids working 5 days a week at a deskjob and not working out than you do if you do a 5 day routine and eat perfectly natty.[/quote]

Never read so much absolute shit in my life

[quote=“Ruby, post:9192, topic:277271”][quote author=Frell link=topic=365944.msg4502462#msg4502462 date=1452883850]

You grow faster using steroids working 5 days a week at a deskjob and not working out than you do if you do a 5 day routine and eat perfectly natty.
[/quote]

Never read so much absolute shit in my life[/quote]
Gotta go dig up the study now, it is true believe it or not. Working out with gear speeds it up even more, but even if you don’t lift, with the right combinations you will grow faster not lifting than you would lifting natty. It’s a small percentage faster almost double, but that’s still hardly lifting a finger. Obviously you wont get arnold status in 2 years by just using gear and not lifting, but you do still grow.

Non nattys the majority of the time sure are putting in the same gym time, watching what they eat etc etc which is still dedication. But they’re being motivated by the fast growth to keep it up, it’d be harder to do all that work and see 80% less growth and stay motivated. Mentally it is much easier to lift and grow with gear, they’re not fighting the same battle.

Here is the study: http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/steroids-vs-natural/
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Yo Ruby, where’s your defensive bs now. :wink:

Jks, but srsly idec if you’re on it you’re on it. Just don’t go claiming your natty and shit. Just shows your a piece of shit.

Besides, if you just train for muscle mass you’re a fucking retard and aren’t a real ‘athlete’.

I’m still genuinely calling BS on that. Is there something that says they worked a desk job? You CANNOT sit on your arse and gain 7lbs/muscle. Bollocks.

Training for muscle mass and aesthetics isn’t retarded, a lot of people do it to look good. It’s not always about fitness dude. Look at Zyzz, one of the most famous “bodybuilders” to inspire most people under 22 in the gym today, he was cycling and did it to look good, yet he still inspired probably millions of kids to get off their ass and go do something. It’s not all about becoming an athlete.

[quote=“Ruby, post:9195, topic:277271”]I’m still genuinely calling BS on that. Is there something that says they worked a desk job? You CANNOT sit on your arse and gain 7lbs/muscle. Bollocks.

Training for muscle mass and aesthetics isn’t retarded, a lot of people do it to look good. It’s not always about fitness dude. Look at Zyzz, one of the most famous “bodybuilders” to inspire most people under 22 in the gym today, he was cycling and did it to look good, yet he still inspired probably millions of kids to get off their ass and go do something. It’s not all about becoming an athlete.[/quote]
Zyzz is the biggest piece of shit and worst thing to come out of Australia. Made so many pieces of shit around the world. Besides, training for aesthetics only shows insecure some people are. Why do people give a fuck?

As for gaining 7lbs/muscle at a desk job it is possible though on juice.

Theres hardly a difference between not lifting and working a deskjob, neither are going to give you a good amount of strength resistance. Plus based on the sampling age it’s safe to assume many were in school, and many that were past 25 were working 40 hour weeks.

For the study they clearly made an effort for ‘no exercise’.

No reason you should be calling bullshit. Steroids work - wow no way. That’s why some of the biggest drug markets revolve around them. Just injecting testosterone alone will make you gain mass whether you lift or not (as the study says), it already happens naturally during puberty too.

[quote=“Arbe, post:9196, topic:277271”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=365944.msg4502624#msg4502624 date=1453080964]
I’m still genuinely calling BS on that. Is there something that says they worked a desk job? You CANNOT sit on your arse and gain 7lbs/muscle. Bollocks.

Training for muscle mass and aesthetics isn’t retarded, a lot of people do it to look good. It’s not always about fitness dude. Look at Zyzz, one of the most famous “bodybuilders” to inspire most people under 22 in the gym today, he was cycling and did it to look good, yet he still inspired probably millions of kids to get off their ass and go do something. It’s not all about becoming an athlete.
[/quote]
Zyzz is the biggest piece of shit and worst thing to come out of Australia. Made so many pieces of shit around the world. Besides, training for aesthetics only shows insecure some people are. Why do people give a fudge?

As for gaining 7lbs/muscle at a desk job it is possible though on juice.[/quote]

How on earth is he a piece of shit lol, the guy done a world of good to get kids off their asses who otherwise wouldn’t have been in gyms. Who cares if they’re insecure, what matters is the positive changes they’re making in their lives surely? I doubt we’ll agree with each other.

[quote=“Frell, post:9197, topic:277271”][quote author=Ruby link=topic=365944.msg4502624#msg4502624 date=1453080964]
[/quote]
Theres hardly a difference between not lifting and working a deskjob, neither are going to give you a good amount of strength resistance. Plus based on the sampling age it’s safe to assume many were in school, and many that were past 25 were working 40 hour weeks.

For the study they clearly made an effort for ‘no exercise’.

No reason you should be calling bullshit. Steroids work - wow no way. That’s why some of the biggest drug markets revolve around them. Just injecting testosterone alone will make you gain mass whether you lift or not (as the study says), it already happens naturally during puberty too.[/quote]
I understand it occurs naturally during puberty and obviously you’re going to gain mass regardless but 7lbs is a ridiculously large amount.

That’s a ridiculous amount of test to the body too. I believe its also the same reason apes and lions are so muscular without any weight training. The amount of test surely has physiological effects on the body, but don’t quote me on that.

Either way lifting non-natty is easy mode no matter what way you spin it. Everything thats ‘hard’ about it is significantly harder to someone who is natural.

In the middle

@ the Solar Car Challenge Workshop in Dallas