Laptop failing to start

Iv got a laptop were I load it up the bios and all loads fine but when it comes to actually loading windows or anything its just a blank screen.

I tried reinstalling windows from a disk and from a USB but it didnt seem to do anything as when I tried booting it all I would get is a blank screen.
I did a diagnose which showed I have a corrupt Hard Drive. I tried installing windows onto a portal USB but I’m still getting a blank screen. I can access bios fine tho :confused:

Any ideas? I don’t really want to be spending money on fixing it or getting a new hard drive.

edit: threw it away LOL

what laptop is it? and will it work in safemode?

did you boot from the usb on another PC to make sure that the install took on the usb? You do have the option to boot from usb in your bios right?

To the women buy a Tights Leggings consideration main factor is put on the leggings can lose weight or not. At present there are many leggings brand and a variety of styles, how to choose a suitable leggings is a difficult thingfor many women. Advice is: choose those international well-known brand of Leggings. at least they have quality guarantee.
http://www.ms-leggings.com

Can you access the Windows setup? If no, try going in BIOS and changing boot order so it boots from CD/USB.