Looking For 2D 16-Bit Game Artist

I’m looking for a 2D 16-bit artist who is interested in joining my project, you do not have to be a professional, but I do want it to look good, otherwise I would just do it myself- but I can’t that is why I am requesting the help of someone with superior skills than I.

I have the groundwork laid out for an awesome 2D game idea I have- there are a few different things I could do with this engine, I haven’t decided yet, and input is welcome. I just need some pretty graphics to complement everything!

This is what my ugly graphics look like right now:

As you can see my graphics are in need of help, and I didn’t make that character. I need someone who can make tiles, grass, water, stone path? etc… along with character, or any items I will need. The 2006 RS GameFrame is not final by any means either. Like I said, you don’t have to be crazy good, just better than me, and have a good flow where all of your images look the same style, and it feels like a nice game.

Here is an example of what I’m talking about:

Now obviously I’m not asking someone to produce content up to par with this- if you can that’s cool- I just wanted you to get the idea. Please no hate that I’m not willing to pay an artist 100’s of dollars, I’m just looking for someone who has a passion for graphics, and wants to be a part of a fun project. I want someone who even has a creative mind and can help me with further ideas for the game, but anyway, I’d love to see some samples, let me know if you’re interested! :slight_smile: