Moparcraft 1.9 - Pure vanilla - Whitelist server!

rip me not able to go on the server since approved

i will go on asap

I am bumping this because its dieing. If it were more active, more people would play. Its lonely. If you have a premium account, I suggest applying to be white listed. :smiley:

I’ve applied but got denied. Really wanted to play.

Server has been updated to 1.7.2, details on the update can be found here:

https://mojang.com/2013/10/minecraft-1-7-the-update-that-changed-the-world/

That update seems fantastic.

Something needs to happen with this server. No one wants to see it go, but I really want to see more people play this. This server would be way more fun if there were always people online. D:

[quote=“RiiPiiNFtW, post:26, topic:524615”]Something needs to happen with this server. No one wants to see it go, but I really want to see more people play this. This server would be way more fun if there were always people online. D:[/quote]Who said it was going anywhere? I play everyday regardless of if people are online.

[quote=“kickingjamie, post:27, topic:524615”][quote author=RiiPiiNFtW link=topic=643235.msg4386995#msg4386995 date=1385961633]
Something needs to happen with this server. No one wants to see it go, but I really want to see more people play this. This server would be way more fun if there were always people online. D:
[/quote]Who said it was going anywhere? I play everyday regardless of if people are online.[/quote]I never meant to intend that it is possibly going somewhere, I just want to see something change as in white listing tactics or something because this server just isn’t fun without other people on. And I understand you plan a lot, but we’re in different time zones so if I did play, it really wouldn’t be worth it. :expressionless:

jamie is always on what u talking bout rii (jk don’t get mad jamie cuz u always mad)

OT: you could always go somewhere else for your minecraft needs and not what this has become. If you don’t want to, by all means disregard my entire post

[quote=“xxx123xxx, post:29, topic:524615”]jamie is always on what u talking bout rii (jk don’t get mad jamie cuz u always mad)

OT: you could always go somewhere else for your minecraft needs and not what this has become. If you don’t want to, by all means disregard my entire post[/quote]No, I love this serbar. D: The problem is like 2 people actively play it (if Phaze One still does).

[quote=“xxx123xxx, post:29, topic:524615”]jamie is always on what u talking bout rii (jk don’t get mad jamie cuz u always mad)

OT: you could always go somewhere else for your minecraft needs and not what this has become. If you don’t want to, by all means disregard my entire post[/quote]

jamie is always on what u talking bout rii (jk don't get mad jamie cuz u always mad)
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001509507/168272232_haha_its_so_funny_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

what happen to ur badge man, did tom make it go away? bad tom

Yes Tom made it go away for some reason

Is this server still running and active?

Yes and yes. We have a group of around ~10 of us that play actively but we are still looking for more applicants.

[quote=“Phaze One, post:35, topic:524615”][quote author=Elrick link=topic=643235.msg4387876#msg4387876 date=1386358141]
Is this server still running and active?
[/quote]

Yes and yes. We have a group of around ~10 of us that play actively but we are still looking for more applicants.[/quote]Someone doesn’t know the definition of actively. :expressionless:

[quote=“RiiPiiNFtW, post:36, topic:524615”][quote author=Phaze One link=topic=643235.msg4387887#msg4387887 date=1386359912]

Yes and yes. We have a group of around ~10 of us that play actively but we are still looking for more applicants.
[/quote]Someone doesn’t know the definition of actively. :|[/quote]

Ok, sent in my app :). I will see you guys on soon hopefully! I am very interested in working with a group of people so please let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

[quote=“Elrick, post:38, topic:524615”]Ok, sent in my app :). I will see you guys on soon hopefully! I am very interested in working with a group of people so please let me know if you are interested :)[/quote]If you do make it, let me know. Ill hop on and help you start off.

Hey guys it’s been a while! Could I be added to the white list?