Moparcraft 1.9 - Pure vanilla - Whitelist server!

[center][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbPzEZQ25I[/youtube][/center]

We are glad to announce the opening of a brand new pure vanilla server using Mojangs server base! This server will have a white list to access it (for security reasons) and will always run on the latest version of Minecraft. To be considered for the whitelist please private message Fuscate (Phaze One), zuppers or kickingjamie who will reply with the staff teams decision.
Here is a list of settings that the server will have which are different to the other servers:

[ul][li]PVP is off[/li]
[li]Mob/environmental damage is on.[/li]
[li]No chest protection, no rollback commands.[/li]
[li]The difficulty will be hard.[/li]
[li]We will also be implementing a death counter visible from the tab menu.[/li]
[li]Online mode will be on as well for security reasons (sorry to anyone who plays via cracked clients)[/li][/ul]

Rules: Must read!!

[ul][li]No greifing at all.[/li]
[li]No looting unless a chest is labeled as a community chest - in which case give back something before you take something.[/li]
[li]No Xrays, fly mods, hacks and so on.[/li]
[li]No messing with other peoples animals. If someone has a horse or a pen full of cows you don’t touch them without permission.[/li][/ul]

WARNING - Just because we are using Mojangs base that doesn’t mean we wont have ways to track down any rule breakers. Rule breakers will be removed from the whitelist and possibly banned on other areas of Moparcraft.

Last but not least the IP is: moparcraft.net:25566

Have fun!

oh very nice

nice :smiley: could i please be white listed “nuggets120”

Server is offline now. :expressionless:

[quote=“RiiPiiNFtW, post:4, topic:524615”]Server is offline now. :|[/quote]It restarts around this time.

[quote=“nuggets120, post:3, topic:524615”]nice :smiley: could i please be white listed “nuggets120”
I’ve already replied to your application, with the reason why it’s a no.

Prettty successful run! :smiley:

Pure Vanilla
No looting, no pvp, no killing animals

wat.

[quote=“RiiPiiNFtW, post:7, topic:524615”]

Prettty successful run! :D[/quote]
silk touch?
(i actually haven’t played since enchantments were implemented)

[quote=“LilXCj, post:9, topic:524615”][quote author=RiiPiiNFtW link=topic=643235.msg4340089#msg4340089 date=1375048072]

Prettty successful run! :smiley:
[/quote]
silk touch?
(i actually haven’t played since enchantments were implemented)[/quote]I guess thats what it is. I don’t know for sure though because jamie mined them. :o

Yeah silk touch

[quote=“reyx7, post:8, topic:524615”]>Pure Vanilla

No looting, no pvp, no killing animals

wat.[/quote]Pretty much why I’m not playing. :frowning:

I suggest trying to get white listed on this server. Its super fun. Been playing less than 72 hours and I already have this loot. :smiley:

Note: I have so many diamonds because of my Fortune 3 diamond pick.

Tell me when you get 57 diamond blocks.

looks cool!

Seems like a pretty cool server. I’ve been looking for one for a long time. Your vids Riipiin have persuaded me to finally ask to be on the whitelist.

[quote=“lost forever, post:16, topic:524615”]Seems like a pretty cool server. I’ve been looking for one for a long time. Your vids Ripin have persuaded me to finally ask to be on the whitelist.[/quote]Sweet. Look forward to seeing you if you get in.

[quote=“RiiPiiNFtW, post:17, topic:524615”][quote author=lost forever link=topic=643235.msg4350439#msg4350439 date=1376555063]
Seems like a pretty cool server. I’ve been looking for one for a long time. Your vids Ripin have persuaded me to finally ask to be on the whitelist.
[/quote]Sweet. Look forward to seeing you if you get in.[/quote]

Looking forward to a responce from Jamie.

I currently own teh first beacon. :smiley:

I want to be whitelisted :frowning: