MoparCraft last multiworld map download

Stuck without any download right now. I’ve used other torrents so I can use it. Probably a connection issue or something. Once it downloads I will gladly seed it for a while. Thanks for finally uploading it. Coligo shall live again!

[quote=“omgilikepie, post:20, topic:469076”]Triston, did you really ask for the map all this time and not know how to make it where you can play it? lol

You can add it to your saved games folder for single player, or you could also set it up as a server like you would host one if you for some reason want to be able to use plugins and stuff in it I guess.[/quote]
im happy that i FINNALY have the map.
im just somewhat confused how to play it as a singleplayer map. the already made singplayer maps in my .minecraft folder look very different from the files i got. plus the files i got are .7z, so i was just unsure if im supposed to just make a folder in the save folder with the files in it, or if there were special procedures i had to do for it to work. :I

When I downloaded them they were RAR files, I extracted them into the saves file in the minecraft file. I then loaded minecraft and they worked. It’s as easy as that.

0 seeds

I’ve been seeding since I’ve first started downloading it lol.

Am I the only one seeding???

I’ve just started seeding again (9PM GMT) I can only seed past 9PM, or close to it. I have pathetic upload caps in place which cuts my entire connection by 75% but past 9PM I have no caps so I seed nightly from 9PM-10AM :slight_smile:

seeding again now too, think I may have found how to get it to upload more

I see plenty of seeds actually.

i guess i’ll try it again then.

ok, just so i know im doing it right, your supposed to end up with a folder with each map as a compressed files with extensions .7z and a file named bukkit. and im supposed to extract all of these into the saves folder, and the bukkit file is for if i had a server. this should be it.

i finished download and im seeding

[quote=“triston001, post:29, topic:469076”]i guess i’ll try it again then.

ok, just so i know im doing it right, your supposed to end up with a folder with each map as a compressed files with extensions .7z and a file named bukkit. and im supposed to extract all of these into the saves folder, and the bukkit file is for if i had a server. this should be it.[/quote]

Correct, make sure minecraft is closed before though

when i use winRAR or 7-zip it says it cant open file “blahblah” as an archive, and winrar even says it is not an archive. what’d i do wrong? :c i was so close to playing this map. all this for just w2.

:c

Alright since I only have 9gb left on my phone what map set is old world 2

“moparcraft.7z” i know this because it is the correct size, compared to the other name’s and files.

[quote=“triston001, post:32, topic:469076”]when i use winRAR or 7-zip it says it cant open file “blahblah” as an archive, and winrar even says it is not an archive. what’d i do wrong? :c i was so close to playing this map. all this for just w2.

:c[/quote]

Looks like you didn’t FINISH downloading the torrent would be my guess, the file is there, but it isn’t complete until your torrent client tells you so.

Sorry, didn’t realize that I didn’t specify which files are which. I’ll edit the first post now.

I’ve never stopped seeding, uploaded 22GB now…

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:35, topic:469076”][quote author=triston001 link=topic=586125.msg4163429#msg4163429 date=1353378096]
when i use winRAR or 7-zip it says it cant open file “blahblah” as an archive, and winrar even says it is not an archive. what’d i do wrong? :c i was so close to playing this map. all this for just w2.

:c
[/quote]

Looks like you didn’t FINISH downloading the torrent would be my guess, the file is there, but it isn’t complete until your torrent client tells you so.

Sorry, didn’t realize that I didn’t specify which files are which. I’ll edit the first post now.

I’ve never stopped seeding, uploaded 22GB now…[/quote]

yea i guess that makes sense. i use opera which does it for me, but im not really sure when it’s ever done because it says it will start uploading as soon as it finished the downloading, and since the memory count for the file stoped going up, i figured it finished. i’ll just download torrent and retry this all again. if that doesnt work, then maybe someone can just email me or something a compressed w2 map. its all i ever wanted for christmas :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“triston001, post:36, topic:469076”][quote author=Moparisthebest link=topic=586125.msg4164241#msg4164241 date=1353509463]

I’ve never stopped seeding, uploaded 22GB now…
[/quote]

yea i guess that makes sense. i use opera which does it for me, but im not really sure when it’s ever done because it says it will start uploading as soon as it finished the downloading, and since the memory count for the file stoped going up, i figured it finished. i’ll just download torrent and retry this all again. if that doesnt work, then maybe someone can just email me or something a compressed w2 map. its all i ever wanted for christmas :P[/quote]
Just use Bitlet Torrent Applet and try to download it with that.

resolved for now.

y it no download :frowning:

at last!! :smiley:
i want to see my city again