MoparCraft last multiworld map download

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e45563786033527770ffb992b336ea4afb9190b1&dn=moparcraft%5Flast%5Fmultiworld&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

http://www.moparcraft.net/downloads/moparcraft_last_multiworld.torrent

Enjoy! I’ll be uploading at at least 300kbps, if you only want a single map, you can pick and choose which files you want to download or not, but please seed at least what you download. Thanks!

Explanation of files:
bukkit.7z - craftbukkit jar and all the plugins/configuration so you can run it as a server just like when we shut it down
moparcraft*.7z - World 2 and friends, seed was ‘moparcraft’
moparscape*.7z - World 1 and friends, seed was ‘moparscape’
creative.7z - Creative world
If you extract all of the above into the same folder and run craftbukkit.jar, the server will be up and ready for you to play with an old client.

.7z files are compressed with 7zip, which is open source and free to download and use here: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
(as if you couldn’t have simply google’d “.7z file”)

I guess you got disconnected some how. 0/0 seeding 0/3 peers connected

That’s probably the server having issues?

I’ve uploaded 9.22GB overnight, so probably someone completed at least, hopefully they will continue to help me seed.

I’ll download it all tonight, and seed nightly for as long as I can. It won’t be much but it’ll be something.

:slight_smile: finally

I downloaded it all and I’m seeding right now

I’ve completed the download and I am seeding as well.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong…from last night around midnight or 1am I think it finished downloading, only uploaded like 300mb

Hmm you may have to port forward if you have port-mapping disabled I’ve uploaded 750mb so far @ 30 kB/s up lol.

I have 50kB/s up, so yea, something is wrong lol

Trying to portforward to run a minecraft server atm for some friends, so maybe I’ll run across that later if I remember

Have to turn Upnp or NAT-PMP on in your torrent client.

Both of them are on.

Maybe your router doesn’t support them or has the support turned off?

Latest update: I have now uploaded 15.5GB of this stuff. :slight_smile:

which files pertain to w2? opera does the torrent for me, so i have a folder that contains all of the files.
and what do i do with the files i got so i can play it as a map? there all in .7z

just finished downloading, i’ll seed for a bit - 6.24gb uploaded so far!

Downloading now. Thanks Travis!

I thought you were thanking yourself for a second there. Then I realized that Travis must be MITB’s real name :confused:

yea thanks travis

cause we’re close enough to call each other by our first names and all.

Triston, did you really ask for the map all this time and not know how to make it where you can play it? lol

You can add it to your saved games folder for single player, or you could also set it up as a server like you would host one if you for some reason want to be able to use plugins and stuff in it I guess.