MoparScape Badges!

[quote=“sinisoul, post:58, topic:469775”]I for one would like to see Java Guru badge renamed to Java lovers.[/quote]but but what if people think cause of censor it really is supposed to mean Java FU(Kers?!

That would be better so it doesn’t like put people above others, just shows that they use java, not above everyone else on the forum :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: :mad: :frowning: :eek: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :confused: :expressionless: ;D ;D :expressionless: :confused: :o :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :frowning: :mad: :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pink Phat, post:60, topic:469775”][quote author=sinisoul link=topic=587068.msg4166977#msg4166977 date=1353813856]
I for one would like to see Java Guru badge renamed to Java lovers.
[/quote]
But if that happened it could be handed out to people who know hardly any java :|[/quote]
The requirements for it doesn’t necessarily have to be lowered that much I’d think :open_mouth:

Okay but where are my badges?

where is my staff badge

[quote=“tL, post:63, topic:469775”]where is my staff badge[/quote]I see ex staff.

I should be ex-staff staff.

I seem to have misplaced my Badge.

[quote=“Team_Rocket, post:66, topic:469775”]I seem to have misplaced my Badge.

[/quote]Real funny.

Darn I misplaced all of my badges but luckily I found them!
Even if client section is kind of dead

I vote for a client helper badge :expressionless: :expressionless:
Just doesn’t seem right for a server helper to be there but not client
EVEN IF CLIENT HACKING SECTION IS DEAD

Gotta catch them all.

I know, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

lothy smells

tL for admin!

tL for super duper admin.
Mopman needs to be back. If we had a Mopman we wouldn’t have two separate debates boards.

Might as well remove the MoparScape Moderator badges from the thread since we don’t use them.

I think they’d be useful for the sectional moderators.

[quote=“Ruby, post:75, topic:469775”][quote author=The Soul link=topic=587068.msg4167281#msg4167281 date=1353853733]
Might as well remove the MoparScape Moderator badges from the thread since we don’t use them.
[/quote]
I think they’d be useful for the sectional moderators.[/quote]Yeah, I plus that idea.

can I cheat and save all the badges as an image then put my avatar as all the badges. Ultimate troll

[quote=“the elve age, post:77, topic:469775”]can I cheat and save all the badges as an image then put my avatar as all the badges. Ultimate troll[/quote]lmao

pretty big avatar

someone should do that for Kracky.