Moparscape CM

This board is visible to Moparscape CMs only, and of course administrators. This may change as this board is still developing, so at some point staff may be able to view the board and so on. The idea behind Moparscape CM is so the more outstanding, and mature members of the forum with a good record can come together and be recognized, it’s sort of like what MITB CM used to be, a mature group of members who the rest of the forum aspire to be like in different ways.

You can discuss anything you feel relevant in this board, general discussion, forum changes, and even potential additions for the Moparscape CM rank. I want to experiment with who can view this board, and tweak it until we have a setting that is most optimal. There are a few things that are expected of members here:

[ol][li]By no means is this rank a ticket for elevating yourselves above other members, if you go around blatantly breaking the forum rules you will be infracted on a level more serious than a normal member would. You should know much better by now, please don’t let the rank down and yourselves. If a member becomes a serious problem they will simply be removed from here with no questions asked. [/li]
[li]While I can’t demand you all be perfect, because nobody is perfect. I would like to ask you try your best to uphold moparscape as a nice community, this rank shouldnt be used to emulate what MITB CM has become, and I will not allow it to become what MITB CM is. [/li][/ol]

Here is a list of current members:

[ul][li]Bowser Jr[/li]
[li]Soulcist[/li]
[li]Amy_webb[/li]
[li]Chassy13[/li]
[li]Deathschaos9[/li][/ul]

I’ll be active in this board, and wish you all the best of luck :slight_smile:

What is the ‘veteran talk’ mostly for then considering we have this board?

I’m not sure why moparisthebest set the membergroup up like that, but I’ve redone it now.

Well, i would like to start off with a congratulations to everyone. :slight_smile:

Yes, of course! Congratulations to everyone that was promoted to the group.