My Introduction- New staff member of Dr. House's new team

[quote=“Gander2, post:19, topic:555315”]I believe I’m at liberty now to release more information about our plan. On Wednesday the current inactive staff members will be removed (Active ones will remain). Our site will be transformed into IPB Forums (hopefully) by the end of the week once our team receives their admin privileges. As some of you have heard already, we will be merging with another prominent RSPS site Rune–Locus. The RL infrastructure and guide database is paramount and contains a plethora of information on creating servers. Of course, Moparscape has the top-list and client structure built. We are combing the best of both worlds.

The new domain will be a combination of the names. I will not reveal the name just yet as I want to leave a surprise for everyone.

Our goal is to be transparent with the community. Thank you for your understanding and I know you are all as excited as our team![/quote]
Holy shit. That is a lot of information on whether or not I’m about to have a heart attack right this second. I’m not even sure how to respond at this point.

Lol… and I know a lot of people are going to complain about this forum moving to a new software, oh Lord. Not to mention the removal of inactive staff (which I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised on that one). Along with merging with R-L, hmph…

oh my god you guys are so dumb

Unfortunately we will not be condoning the use of the current IRC. Our team feels for the safety of the site it is better to have everything under one umbrella and having non-team members running the IRC poses a risk to the site safety and development.

my download speed sucks so can I preload the drive by or do I need to wait until everyone’s infected first

[quote=“Gander2, post:1, topic:555315”]Good day,

My name is Gander. Some of you may know me. I’ve been involved with the private server scene for several years now. I developed some of the most popular servers in the past and have been asked to develop and manage the new client and server by Dr. House.

A mass email will be sent out when I am finished developing the server which should be in a few days(We will be launching the official website relaunch as well so stay tuned for that).

I recommend everyone try the server. You will have to re-run java on your first time loading as it is a new server.

As well, I have seen many suggestions regarding a chatbox. Though I’m not great with SMF, I’ve been writing a script custom for the current forums. It will be powered on Java similar to IRC and all you will need to do is click yes and run the java programmer and you will be able to chat with your fellow forum users finally!

I look forward to working with Dr. House and the new team that we will be adding. The future of Moparscape looks exciting![/quote]
So that means new ranks for everyone right?

[quote=“Gander2, post:23, topic:555315”][quote author=Jmood link=topic=674506.msg4507894#msg4507894 date=1462243073]
What will happen with the irc?
[/quote]

Unfortunately we will not be condoning the use of the current IRC. Our team feels for the safety of the site it is better to have everything under one umbrella and having non-team members running the IRC poses a risk to the site safety and development.[/quote]

So what will happen with my badge? I worked hard for it!

[quote=“Jmood, post:26, topic:555315”][quote author=Gander2 link=topic=674506.msg4507898#msg4507898 date=1462243312]

Unfortunately we will not be condoning the use of the current IRC. Our team feels for the safety of the site it is better to have everything under one umbrella and having non-team members running the IRC poses a risk to the site safety and development.

[/quote]

So what will happen with my badge? I worked hard for it![/quote]

This. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Gander2, post:19, topic:555315”][quote author=Davidi2 link=topic=674506.msg4507871#msg4507871 date=1462231675]
It makes sense now… they bought the forums to use as a front for a new server that comes with a pre-populated email database to advertise from, and thats why they were willing to spend so much money. Can’t wait to see what amazing items will be for sale on our new MoparMarket! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I believe I’m at liberty now to release more information about our plan. On Wednesday the current inactive staff members will be removed (Active ones will remain). Our site will be transformed into IPB Forums (hopefully) by the end of the week once our team receives their admin privileges. As some of you have heard already, we will be merging with another prominent RSPS site Rune–Locus. The RL infrastructure and guide database is paramount and contains a plethora of information on creating servers. Of course, Moparscape has the top-list and client structure built. We are combing the best of both worlds.

The new domain will be a combination of the names. I will not reveal the name just yet as I want to leave a surprise for everyone.

Our goal is to be transparent with the community. Thank you for your understanding and I know you are all as excited as our team![/quote]

l000000000000000000000000000l

LOL is this really Gander??? nice, this new forum has taken a great direction already lmfao

edit: this has to be a troll

[quote=“Davidi2, post:6, topic:555315”]It makes sense now… they bought the forums to use as a front for a new server that comes with a pre-populated email database to advertise from, and thats why they were willing to spend so much money. Can’t wait to see what amazing items will be for sale on our new MoparMarket! :)[/quote]I CALLED IT IN IRC

[quote=“Gander2, post:19, topic:555315”]The new domain will be a combination of the names. I will not reveal the name just yet as I want to leave a surprise for everyone.[/quote]Combination of R-L and moparscape?

Like the start of R-L and the end of moparscape?

Wouldn’t that be RuneScape? I like it.

Also, you said best of both worlds, but wasn’t the R-L website known for its toplist, with the forums being lame? And we’re kinda the opposite? Also, does this mean sinisoul will get banned since he was banned on R-L? Please say yes

This is the fakest post I’ve ever seen.

dont ruin the moment :frowning:

Still double the information you’ve provided us.

[quote=“Tree, post:35, topic:555315”][quote author=Moparisthebest link=topic=674506.msg4507916#msg4507916 date=1462250747]
This is the fakest post I’ve ever seen.
[/quote]

Still double the information you’ve provided us.[/quote]

I feel like this whole Dr. House thing is just a huge joke. Jokes over, boys. Nothing is happening to the forums, ownership is still the same, irc isn’t going anywhere, you can all move on now… Right?

JUST A PRANK BRO

[quote="_nova, post:38, topic:555315"]JUST A PRANK BRO[/quote]this meme wasnt nice, it was sick

i sexually identify as a moparscape member