My Introduction- New staff member of Dr. House's new team

Good day,

My name is Gander. Some of you may know me. I’ve been involved with the private server scene for several years now. I developed some of the most popular servers in the past and have been asked to develop and manage the new client and server by Dr. House.

A mass email will be sent out when I am finished developing the server which should be in a few days(We will be launching the official website relaunch as well so stay tuned for that).

I recommend everyone try the server. You will have to re-run java on your first time loading as it is a new server.

As well, I have seen many suggestions regarding a chatbox. Though I’m not great with SMF, I’ve been writing a script custom for the current forums. It will be powered on Java similar to IRC and all you will need to do is click yes and run the java programmer and you will be able to chat with your fellow forum users finally!

I look forward to working with Dr. House and the new team that we will be adding. The future of Moparscape looks exciting!

moparisthebest edit:

THIS IS A JOKE POST PEOPLE!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM, READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT!!!
In case you are wondering, Gander2 is really casey, good joke though, he got a ton of you.

[quote=“Gander2, post:1, topic:555315”]Good day,

My name is Gander. Some of you may know me. I’ve been involved with the private server scene for several years now. I developed some of the most popular servers in the past and have been asked to develop and manage the new client and server by Dr. House.

A mass email will be sent out when I am finished developing the server which should be in a few days(We will be launching the official website relaunch as well so stay tuned for that).

I recommend everyone try the server. You will have to re-run java on your first time loading as it is a new server.

As well, I have seen many suggestions regarding a chatbox. Though I’m not great with SMF, I’ve been writing a script custom for the current forums. It will be powered on Java similar to IRC and all you will need to do is click yes and run the java programmer and you will be able to chat with your fellow forum users finally!

I look forward to working with Dr. House and the new team that we will be adding. The future of Moparscape looks exciting![/quote]

Give us some information on the server’s design and your “custom script”? As of right now this seems sketchy.

lol new admin and he unbans gander right form that start? why don’t we unban xerxes, xerocheez,tx and regex while we are at it. Could throw a driveby on the forums as well as the client will probably have something malicious in it.

Go away we already have an official server. If you want to contribute, go find the repo.

hehe

It makes sense now… they bought the forums to use as a front for a new server that comes with a pre-populated email database to advertise from, and thats why they were willing to spend so much money. Can’t wait to see what amazing items will be for sale on our new MoparMarket! :slight_smile:

Lol rip official server

oh my…

wtf

s/exciting/abysmal/

hey this is tewl, i bought jme’s gmod account

Was xerxes banned for something malicious? I thought he just disappeared after a while.

Once we launch the server it will be the default link and the forums will be accessed once connected to the server. The Chatbox will include chat from the game which our team feels will be a nice addition that no other sites have.

As you make you way to the forums, I welcome you to try out the server. I understand that RuneScape has changed and is not for everyone, but we have been working to find a perfect fit for every player on the server.

The server is based on a project that several of us have been working on. Custom base server and custom player experience.

HAHAHAHA just when you’d thought this forum couldn’t become any more fucked

rep ++

Well fuck. Lmao.

rip mscp

I believe I’m at liberty now to release more information about our plan. On Wednesday the current inactive staff members will be removed (Active ones will remain). Our site will be transformed into IPB Forums (hopefully) by the end of the week once our team receives their admin privileges. As some of you have heard already, we will be merging with another prominent RSPS site Rune–Locus. The RL infrastructure and guide database is paramount and contains a plethora of information on creating servers. Of course, Moparscape has the top-list and client structure built. We are combing the best of both worlds.

The new domain will be a combination of the names. I will not reveal the name just yet as I want to leave a surprise for everyone.

Our goal is to be transparent with the community. Thank you for your understanding and I know you are all as excited as our team!

[quote=“Gander2, post:19, topic:555315”][quote author=Davidi2 link=topic=674506.msg4507871#msg4507871 date=1462231675]
It makes sense now… they bought the forums to use as a front for a new server that comes with a pre-populated email database to advertise from, and thats why they were willing to spend so much money. Can’t wait to see what amazing items will be for sale on our new MoparMarket! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I believe I’m at liberty now to release more information about our plan. On Wednesday the current inactive staff members will be removed (Active ones will remain). Our site will be transformed into IPB Forums (hopefully) by the end of the week once our team receives their admin privileges. As some of you have heard already, we will be merging with another prominent RSPS site Rune–Locus. The RL infrastructure and guide database is paramount and contains a plethora of information on creating servers. Of course, Moparscape has the top-list and client structure built. We are combing the best of both worlds.

The new domain will be a combination of the names. I will not reveal the name just yet as I want to leave a surprise for everyone.

Our goal is to be transparent with the community. Thank you for your understanding and I know you are all as excited as our team![/quote]

What will happen with the irc?