New Administrator: zuppers

Congrats

Congrats. :slight_smile:

Congrats, I actually did notice that sectional. I wondered about the mystery user.

Congrats and good luck

[quote=“zuppers, post:8, topic:553508”][quote author=Davidi2 link=topic=672421.msg4496854#msg4496854 date=1444076516]

[quote author=zuppers link=topic=672421.msg4496853#msg4496853 date=1444076303]
user security.
[/quote]wat

[/quote]Finding malicious content in downloads for example.[/quote]everyone already posts malware scans m8 !!!

yes moderating for the 6 active users right now is top priority

tom wants to bring the forum to a 1:1 staff-member ratio, with a 1:1 active admin-mod ratio as well. it’s all in his new plan for reform

Re: Davidi2 Demoted

Please, nothing more would make me so happy.

only reason i havent left is so that i can infract you when the time comes

I see he named that sectional moderator account after an anime character/entity. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah.

Congratulations Zuppers, glad to see another administrator on the team.

Congratz Zuppers!

Grats dude.

Gratz!

Congratulations to Zup. However, I think it’s time to prune some of the old staff members.
The staff to member ratio is getting a little ridiculous.

[quote=“Tree, post:35, topic:553508”]Congratulations to Zup. However, I think it’s time to prune some of the old staff members.
The staff to member ratio is getting a little ridiculous.[/quote]i think its time to prune yo diseased branches

Congratulation zupper

[quote=“Tree, post:35, topic:553508”]Congratulations to Zup. However, I think it’s time to prune some of the old staff members.
The staff to member ratio is getting a little ridiculous.[/quote]
maybe its time for you to leave. you contribute nothing to the community anyways. i hate when people dont support the staff

[quote=“Davidi2, post:27, topic:553508”]tom wants to bring the forum to a 1:1 staff-member ratio, with a 1:1 active admin-mod ratio as well. it’s all in his new plan for reform[/quote]seems legit haha

Congratz dude

The staff to member ratio is getting a little ridiculous.[/quote]
I dunno man, I was thinking about rejoining the administrator team myself. :stuck_out_tongue: