One of my Mopars!

Not sure if any of you around here are actual Mopar fans or not, but here’s my most recent Mopar. Got her about 2 months ago. :slight_smile:

not a good enough picture. Needs to have a sign that says @moparscape. Plus you need to learn how to park.

We use that as a parking spot as a joke on our boss a lot lol. Let me get a shot with a sign, uno momento.

EDIT:

Signed pics:

Hey you.

You start an inside view and don’t finish???

lets see some pics of the interior and maybe even the engine!

Who knows maybe even moparisthebest him self will show up to post some pics??

a challenger huh? ehh not the biggest fan of them but the color is pretty cool

Shh. Don’t give away my secret identity.

[quote=“doom_j, post:5, topic:555517”]You start an inside view and don’t finish???

lets see some pics of the interior and maybe even the engine!

Who knows maybe even moparisthebest him self will show up to post some pics??[/quote]

I’ll grab some tomorrow at work. :slight_smile:

Love 'em! Old and new. Love the new because of how they kept the same kind of design as the old one, just brought it up to more modern specs. :slight_smile: May not be the fastest car, but it damn sure looks and sounds good! :smiley:

And the purple is my absolute faaaavorite. :slight_smile:

if we’re talking american id go with a 5.0 mustang
or if you want to go up there a corvette/viper

[quote=“Giselle, post:7, topic:555517”][quote author=_nova link=topic=674727.msg4509183#msg4509183 date=1464821668]
Hey Dawn.
[/quote]

Shh. Don’t give away my secret identity.

I’ll grab some tomorrow at work. :slight_smile:

Love 'em! Old and new. Love the new because of how they kept the same kind of design as the old one, just brought it up to more modern specs. :slight_smile: May not be the fastest car, but it damn sure looks and sounds good! :smiley:

And the purple is my absolute faaaavorite. :)[/quote]

Kay.

I’ll post my Challenger sometime soon when I get the chance :slight_smile: It’s a v6 tho… :’(

[quote=“Newty, post:10, topic:555517”]It’s a v6 tho… :’([/quote]god damnit newty

To be fair, mine’s only a 345. :stuck_out_tongue: I plan to stroke it to a 392 or a 410 next year though. :slight_smile:

the plum crazy purple is definitely nice

I’LL BURN YA ASS

INFINITI G37 BITCH NIGGAS JDM AS fudge SEE ME ON THE STRIP

srsly though Japanese cars are the best… I have no idea how much horsepower i’m pushin now but they’re around 330 stock

My favorite! Saw her on the showroom floor and knew I had to have her. xD

[quote=“asshole_rule, post:14, topic:555517”]I’LL BURN YA ASS

srsly though Japanese cars are the best… I have no idea how much horsepower i’m pushin now but they’re around 330 stock[/quote]

I’d like to say my car is American, but Fiat is in Europe and most of the parts are manufactured outside of the US anyways so… Besides, America sucks.

I’m just a fan of muscle cars, old and new. I like the fact that the Challenger is the only muscle car on the market today that really resembles it’s 1971 counterpart (or 1970, if you have a 2008-2014 Challenger). I’m only pushing about 375 Horsepower right now (probably less until the engine hits 3750 miles and the VVT kicks in fully). Stock. But that’s easy to change. 407 pounds of torque. She’s heavy, but muscle cars are meant to be heavy, loud, and mean. Not meant for corners haha. :slight_smile:

And I’m not sure what trim you have, but our 0-60 times are about the same stock/stock. I’m a horrible driver, so you’d likely win that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

Here are those interior/engine pictures. Please forgive how dirty the engine bay is, I was doing some work on her last week and just got her frontend put back together Saturday at 4am. Haven’t had the time for a thorough engine/frontend wash yet. :frowning:

Interior was cloth, but I got the dealership to throw in Katzkin leather with purple stitching.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Awesome, what year is that? I see it’s plum crazy purple, are the challengers in plum crazy numbered too? Does it have a numbered dash plaque? I’m curious. :slight_smile:

My new mopar is a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 in plum crazy purple, they only made 300, and my dash plaque says 38 of 300

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:16, topic:555517”]Awesome, what year is that? I see it’s plum crazy purple, are the challengers in plum crazy numbered too? Does it have a numbered dash plaque? I’m curious. :slight_smile:

My new mopar is a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 in plum crazy purple, they only made 300, and my dash plaque says 38 of 300[/quote]

Sadly not. They offer the color on all models now. :frowning: She’s a 2016, just got her a few months ago. About to hit 3,000 miles.

Pictures?! :smiley: I had a 2008 Charger SRT8 Super Bee before this! Loved that car to death!

Can someone please confirm that asshole_rule and drub are the same person because their autism brain waves are about the same frequency.

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:1, topic:555530”][quote author=asshole_rule link=topic=674727.msg4509231#msg4509231 date=1464925905]
I’LL BURN YA ASS

srsly though Japanese cars are the best… I have no idea how much horsepower i’m pushin now but they’re around 330 stock
[/quote]plasti dip it and get ebay carbon fiber adds 100 hp and 80 wheel torque[/quote]

Stickers add another 15 HP, EACH. Gotta worry about all that down-force after that, too.

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:2, topic:555530”][quote author=Giselle link=topic=674727.msg4509275#msg4509275 date=1465050732]

[quote author=drubrkletern link=topic=674727.msg4509265#msg4509265 date=1465014036]

Stickers add another 15 HP, EACH. Gotta worry about all that down-force after that, too.
[/quote]if you really want downforce just slam the car and get some camber up in that bitch[/quote]

Camber all day errday!!

Oh lord that reminds me… Saw a Honda with wheels cambered at least 40 degrees the other day, with the required fart can exhaust… I almost wrecked because I was laughing so damn hard.