★ OS-Virtue 2.0 - Need Staff || Shamans || Fullscreen || Abby Sire || 24/7 ★

bump :slight_smile:

bumpppp

After playing the server for about a month, it’s time to write a quick review.

First off, the server is fun. There’s enough content to keep you busy for quite a while, the experience rates are acceptable and a new boss is getting added in every now and again to keep the pvm ball rolling.
But that’s about all there is.

I’m not too sure how I feel about the developer considering there were many, many, many bugs that needed fixing that the community would consistently ask to be fixed and they still haven’t been and probably never will be. He also tends to choose staff that have a bit of a temper to them seeing how I was forced to quit by one who kept deleting a couple threads I made simply because he didn’t like my ideas.
There’s also a refusal to attempt developing much original content because “it might introduce bugs” no matter how much the community might want it.

All in all, it’s worth a try like many servers are, but don’t expect it to advance any beyond how it currently is, and don’t offer any feedback that isn’t “holy shit this server makes my dick hard guise :D” because I promise the staff will shoot you down pretty quick for committing wrongthink.

^ Thank you very much for that thoughtful response. I will take that as constructive criticism on improving OS-Virtue. I’m sorry you we’re caused to quit.

bump

bump

bumpppppp

bumppppp

bumppppp

bump

looks like a full copy of rin okumura’s dragon-age source, atleast have the decency to give him credits and stop bumping this shit server constantly.

Shit server? Kid you haven’t even been in game plus your an idiot. Does rin okumura have #108 data? Also does he have all the new #108 items coded in properly with there respective bosses (Cerb, Sire, Lizardman)? No he doesn’t. So why don’t you back up out of here before you look like a bigger idiot.

bump

Server down?? Keep getting connection error when trying to load client

bump lizardman added.

Lol Dragon age source

bump 2.0 released

bump pppp

bump!

[quote=“Legacy07, post:31, topic:554328”][quote author=khayam link=topic=673254.msg4506049#msg4506049 date=1458805236]
looks like a full copy of rin okumura’s dragon-age source, atleast have the decency to give him credits and stop bumping this shit server constantly.
[/quote]

Shit server? Kid you haven’t even been in game plus your an idiot. Does rin okumura have #108 data? Also does he have all the new #108 items coded in properly with there respective bosses (Cerb, Sire, Lizardman)? No he doesn’t. So why don’t you back up out of here before you look like a bigger idiot.[/quote]

Uhhhh Yes I do own 108 data and all those combat scripts derp. Talk shit for no reason much.

Bumppp