PAX, have you gone?

I’m pretty pumped, I just got PAX prime tickets for this year. Has anyone gone to a PAX event before (prime/east/south/australia)? If so how was it?

I want to. But it’s pretty pricey considering I could take a vacation somewhere else and arguably have more fun. The only reason I’d go is to meet up with some of my streamer friends who usually go to network.

Is is not really my thing and I don’t think we have them in New Zealand. But I’ll be going to my first Mardi Gras this month

[quote=“TabbyKiller, post:3, topic:555578”]Is is not really my thing and I don’t think we have them in New Zealand. But I’ll be going to my first Mardi Gras this month[/quote]Yeah, they dont have them in NZ. There is one in Australia. The main two are PAX East (Boston) and West (aka Prima, Seattle). The other three are Aus, South (Texas), and Dev (Developers conference). Have a fun Mardi Gras!

[quote=“sini, post:2, topic:555578”]I want to. But it’s pretty pricey considering I could take a vacation somewhere else and arguably have more fun. The only reason I’d go is to meet up with some of my streamer friends who usually go to network.[/quote]I agree, if I didn’t live 30 minutes away I wouldnt fork out the 200 a night for the hotel, plus air fair, plus the badges, plus food, etc etc etc.

Niiiiiiiice.

The only reason I even know of the series is because Super Smash Bros Melee has been one of their biggest games at the last few PAX events.

Are you competing in any events?