PK Realm || All Pk || Spawn || Log & Pk

Hey, This is a purely pk server, if you are into that then you will have fun on here. I am just launching so therefore we have no current players. I have made a temporary site and if we get some success I will make a much better paid site. Until then its just gonna have to do. If you must hate/flame go ahead, it makes no difference to me. This also may not be as appealing as all the other advertisements but with my previous server running experience I have never once had a complain that the server was not fun. I urge you to try it out if you actually like pking, if it grows to a decent size it can be very fun. If you don’t want to then its cool too.

I enjoy pking and so do others so I will actively involve myself in the server and interact with community, I have ran servers in the past, some have been successes but some have been failures, I hope to make this a success, nothing too big. Just decent sized community of people who love to pk.

[FONT=Arial Black][B][SIZE=4]Features:[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]
-Great Combat
-Perfect Switching
-Custom Interfaces
-Token Economy
-No shops or Npcs, everything can be accessed from the User Panel
-Multiple PK Locations
-Spawning
-No excessive customs
-Very fun if you enjoy pking

[URL=http://“pkrealm.tk”]Temporary Website[/URL]

PM me if you have any problems loading or getting in. Shouldn’t be any but just in case.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]