Portforwarding Issue

I’m using the Vencillio source&client.

I’ve changed the ip in my client, aswel as i’ve port forwarded the port 43594 on my router. I run my server and goto “canyouseeme.org” and it says nothing is blocking the port but when i try to test my client with one of my friends it wont work, i can’t figure out why. any suggestions?

If you’re trying to connect to the host on the same machine the server is running on, you should connect via a local address. (localhost, 0.0.0.0, 127.0.0.1, etc)

If your friend is trying to connect from a different machine on the same network, he should be trying to connect via the ipv4/ipv6 address. (ipconfig)

If your friend is trying to connect to the host from a different machine on an outside network, he should be trying to connect via your physical address (whatsmyip) or a dynamic address (dyndns, no-ip, etc)

If you’re correct attempting the connection and still not connecting, check to see if you have any firewalls enabled blocking the port or application from allowing network connections.

I know that, the client has my no-ip in it but he still can’t connect and imm unsure why