PS4 Just shit on the Xbox One

1. Microsoft already KNOWS their product will succeed.
  2. Cloud computing has endless possibilities.
  3. Xbox has more features.
  4. Xbox has more top selling games.
  5. Microsoft notices CD’s are a thing of the past. More environment friendly.
  6. You’re ignorant to not believe that MS will come out with a cheaper xbox one.
  7. Microsoft’s online network has remained far ahead of the PlayStation Network for years.
  8. The selection of first-party titles available at or near the Xbox One’s launch is impressive.
  9. PS2 had several times the amount of units sold compared to xbox. PS3 and Xbox360 are about even. Obviously showing Microsofts dominance. The track record is certainly in Microsoft’s favour for again trumping Sony.
  10. The controller is more comfortable and actively changing compared to ps whos dimensions hardly change.
  11. It’s easier to develop games for.

[quote=“Rodgerwilco, post:78, topic:521462”]1) Microsoft already KNOWS their product will succeed.
2) Cloud computing has endless possibilities.
3) Xbox has more features.
4) Xbox has more top selling games.
5) Microsoft notices CD’s are a thing of the past. More environment friendly.
5) You’re ignorant to not believe that MS will come out with a cheaper xbox one.
6) Microsoft’s online network has remained far ahead of the PlayStation Network for years.
7) The selection of first-party titles available at or near the Xbox One’s launch is impressive.
8) PS2 had several times the amount of units sold compared to xbox. PS3 and Xbox360 are about even. Obviously showing Microsofts dominance. The track record is certainly in Microsoft’s favour for again trumping Sony.
10) The controller is more comfortable and actively changing compared to ps whos dimensions hardly change.
11) It’s easier to develop games for.[/quote]

1. I’m sure they thought Windows 8 would too.
  2. mhm
  3. Kinect? No one wants that shit. TV?
  4. How so? Top selling games are usually on both consoles.
  5. They aren’t in the past, not by a long shot.
  6. Not bothered. They haven’t showed us and the price right now is the price we’ll have to pay if we want it within the next 6 months.
  7. We all have different opinions and different tastes in games. Totally your opinion.
  8. The audience they’re aiming for is not the same as it was for Xbox 360. Please also tell me how them both selling the same amount of consoles = one having the better advantage over another.
  9. The controller is the same… if anything, Sony’s has changed more. Personal preference too.
  10. Laughing at this. What a troll.

Sales for ps3 vs xbox360 being even when the ps2 launched a year before the original xbox and then the ps3 launched almost a year after xbox360 are really irrelevant to “dominance” in the market.

Besides, the Xbone is most likely gonna be out for a few months before the ps4, people who want to get on those new ps4/xbone exclusive early will most likely get it asap.

I still find Sony > Microsoft

I’m laughing that he even mentioned it. I’m not saying it’s not true but we both know that the majority of them develop games for both because they want the money.

I’m simply excited for MGSV because it looks beautiful. It saddens me that Kojima is reaching out to the Xbox family instead of being a Sony exclusive though.

[quote=“xxlukexx, post:81, topic:521462”][quote author=casey. link=topic=639973.msg4314918#msg4314918 date=1371318935]
360 is far better for game development than ps3 luke, at least for amateurs. At a professional level, it isn’t going to be that bad.
[/quote]

I’m laughing that he even mentioned it. I’m not saying it’s not true but we both know that the majority of them develop games for both because they want the money.[/quote]

…they get paid to make exclusive games. Shut up.

[quote=“Rodgerwilco, post:83, topic:521462”][quote author=xxlukexx link=topic=639973.msg4314919#msg4314919 date=1371319492]

I’m laughing that he even mentioned it. I’m not saying it’s not true but we both know that the majority of them develop games for both because they want the money.
[/quote]

…they get paid to make exclusive games. Shut up.[/quote]

So making exclusive games means a console is easier to develop on?

I can’t play xbox for more than 30 minutes without my thumb going numb. I’m good for about 1 round of call of duty zombies than my left thumb needs a week of healing, no lie.

If they would switch the location of the dpad with the joystick it would be a perfect controller as its quite comfortable otherwise. So in my case the controller is why I avoid xbox. Ps controllers will always be better imo, they couldn’t be anymore efficient and that’s why they barely change.

I agree with jme, only on the fact that the joystick & dpad locations should be switched.

…and they should change the XBL system. And make a membership system instead, like Sony did.

[quote=“Lil_Smok3r, post:87, topic:521462”][quote author=Uncalled link=topic=639973.msg4314966#msg4314966 date=1371330926]
I agree with jme, only on the fact that the joystick & dpad locations should be switched.
[/quote]
…and they should change the XBL system. And make a membership system instead, like Sony did.[/quote]Or do what they’re doing now.

[quote=“Uncalled, post:88, topic:521462”][quote author=Lil_Smok3r link=topic=639973.msg4314967#msg4314967 date=1371331072]

…and they should change the XBL system. And make a membership system instead, like Sony did.
[/quote]Or do what they’re doing now.[/quote]
This. Why should they change it? It’s good as it is. Plus, it’s also much more appealing than PSN.

[quote=“Jmood, post:84, topic:521462”][quote author=Rodgerwilco link=topic=639973.msg4314922#msg4314922 date=1371320549]

…they get paid to make exclusive games. Shut up.
[/quote]

So making exclusive games means a console is easier to develop on?[/quote]

Irrelevant question you have there sir. Developers preferred xbox360 > ps3 and now they prefer xboxone > ps4. You mad? Nah actually just read up on it and looks to be that ps4 will cost more in terms of game development compared to xbox one.

It was the same concept as charging a fee for users who bought used games. Both current gen consoles had it, and both next gen consoles have the platforms in place if the publisher chooses to use them. The difference here is Microsoft is forcing discs to be linked to your account, and Sony isn’t.

Who cares what developers prefer? They make versions for both consoles because they want money. You think it’s something people take into consideration for when people decide which to buy?

You’re all a bunch of little kids arguing about who gets to eat the last cookie, like one of you has to have 1 more cookie than the other person. How about we all stfu, separate these two topics into one each and be happy.

Don Mattrick apologizes for XBOX ONE BEING A FAAAIL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46yBdG6cicA[/youtube]

Get out of here.

I watched the whole video powerboy, why? Because it made me realize how much I would have preferred to live in the 80s where there was no arguing about which device is better to use sitting down on your ass playing.

Rodgerwilco is just really adamant about his position and mildy scratches at others who attack his console