[Request] Mr. Savage's Signature / Profile Pic

Signature

Size: 700x300

Name: “Mr. Savage” / and my clan is “The Savage Empire”

Theme: Something that convey’s being a Savage (Money and Murda) perhaps someones head getting chopped off and loads of cash in the background (not sure if real money or gp would look better).

Color: Well im not exactly sure… Maybe like neon purple letters or neon cyan? and I want the back ground to be loads of cash or gp but if theres a color that needs to pick for the background then black!

Texture: Glassy or Glossy? I dont really know what any of the textures look like would be nice if the designer just chose what looked best for this. :slight_smile:

Text: Neon letters umm cursive letters maybe?

Profile Pic

Size: 200x200

Im not quite sure what to do for this something thuggish? along the lines of a thief? something to do with a gangster? i dont know if you could do your best to make anything, that would be awesome of you and I would appreciate greatly. You can add text to it or just have a straight up pic or whatever I honestly dont have a good idea on a pic Just want it to have something to do with being a Savage… Maybe a Tiger that looks like its ripping through the screen??? 0.0 that’d be epic!

Sorry for all the unsure comments im not really good at creative thinking so if you could do your best to make what you think looks good than ill be happy :slight_smile: appreciate anyone even reading this i did my best to follow the guidelines posted by xxlegitxx

There you go, please rate