RiskADollar ~ Beta

[center][/center]

[center]https://www.riskadollar.com/[/center]

How’s it going guys, it’s been so long since i’ve posted on this forums and i’ve learnt a lot since. This website is written using NodeJS, Socket.io and a few other small platforms.

So over the past month i’ve been working on a new project, it came to me because I want to give back something which help’s people. The idea is slightly controversial but my overall goal is to help people. So basically, my idea is everyone puts $1 into the round, when the round amount is reached one person is selected and they win the entire pot. Everyone has the same odds since you all put $1 in.

So it’s almost at the stage of release, I am thinking of entirely redesigning it since i’m currently using a skinned bootstrap. I also want to implement a nice colour scheme because it’s pretty dull currently.

If you guys would be able to try my new website out and give me any advice that would be awesome, every feature is working perfectly from what i’ve seen let me know if you encounter any problems or bugs!

So basically, to add credits to your account click the topup button after you signup and put in the credit card:
Note: if you put a real card in it will decline.

Card Number: 4242424242424242
Any valid date
3 digit random CCV.

Thanks a lot guys!

I like the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

this is called gambling, if you are not living in a jurisdiction where its legal good luck keeping it open. Also if you are going to run such a site it would make sense to at least make it provably fair because as it stands you are trying to get people to trust your service isn’t rigged by your word alone.

[quote=“Miss Silabsoft, post:3, topic:555192”]this is called gambling, if you are not living in a jurisdiction where its legal good luck keeping it open. Also if you are going to run such a site it would make sense to at least make it provably fair because as it stands you are trying to get people to trust your service isn’t rigged by your word alone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provably_fair[/quote]

I understand it’s gambling whether it’s $1 or $100. But in my eyes, I think some people can benefit from this website due to the low risk of $1 and the high reward of millions eventually! I have a few ways around getting it taken down due to legal reasons, but we will see.

I just implemented a provably fair system, so at the start of the round they’re given a Round hash which includes the winning percentage and salt. The salt and winning percentage are given at the end of the round, their is a page where people can put all this information together to prove it was fair.

What are your ideas on getting around a legality dispute that you stated above?

“The idea is slightly controversial but my overall goal is to help people.”

That’s the most bullshit statement I’ve ever heard. Even if you “help” one person, you do the opposite for everyone else in the “pot”. And how convenient that you probably get a cut…

[quote=“Davidi2, post:6, topic:555192”]“The idea is slightly controversial but my overall goal is to help people.”

That’s the most bullshit statement I’ve ever heard. Even if you “help” one person, you do the opposite for everyone else in the “pot”. And how convenient that you probably get a cut…[/quote]

[quote=“WarTusk-RSPS, post:7, topic:555192”][quote author=Davidi2 link=topic=674119.msg4507185#msg4507185 date=1460996864]
“The idea is slightly controversial but my overall goal is to help people.”

That’s the most bullshit statement I’ve ever heard. Even if you “help” one person, you do the opposite for everyone else in the “pot”. And how convenient that you probably get a cut…
[/quote][/quote]

lol turns out moparscape has strong moral principles about gambling

[quote=“Justin Bieber, post:9, topic:555192”]lol turns out moparscape has strong moral principles about gambling[/quote]Well, that’s the guise anyways.