Rs07 cheating

[quote=“Phillipé, post:20, topic:517807”][quote author=Lothy link=topic=636071.msg4291425#msg4291425 date=1367326314]
$4/million? Don’t quit your day job. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Selling the bot and the money you made ingame isn’t actually that bad, I used to consistently sit above like 800m on my account from botting and merching. I wouldn’t shy away from £2/m either…[/quote]
Yeah, but that was acquired over years.

I guess if you licence the bot to people (enough people) then it might become a worthwhile endeavour.

[quote=“Lothy, post:21, topic:517807”][quote author=Phillipé link=topic=636071.msg4291481#msg4291481 date=1367342383]

Selling the bot and the money you made ingame isn’t actually that bad, I used to consistently sit above like 800m on my account from botting and merching. I wouldn’t shy away from £2/m either…
[/quote]
Yeah, but that was acquired over years.

I guess if you licence the bot to people (enough people) then it might become a worthwhile endeavour.[/quote]

Not really years, it took me maybe two month from 10m to about 1200m.

Just use as many accounts as possible, bot as long as possible, move the cash over, sell it quickly in whatever amount…

sorry, i must have missed this reply. I’ve added you.

Started playing last night and going to try go for a simple NN algorithm to select the path from some pre-recorded ones. Still thinking about what would make the line a ‘best fit’ and have the most ‘weight’, but from the research I have done just the length of the line (as the crow flies) is the only real one as a line can be rotated, so gradient is not an issue.

I think speed is a important factor too, when sending mouse events we should be thinking of how important they are.

e.g. map walking would not be a high priority so it doesnt matter how long we take to move our mouse and click, whereas eating food if we are losing health is quite important.

Ive started recording mouse movements and going to put them into a SQLite database so I can manipulate them later on, as I am going to view a house today and cant spend any more time on it otherwise the girlfriend will get angry :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you looking to buy or rent, Ollie?

Just renting ATM, saving up for my house deposit. Probably looking to buy a property in 2 years time. How come?

If anyone wants to play with the mouse stuff im doing then fork it https://bitbucket.org/oliveratkinson/nnmouse and contribute.

Oh, I was just interested.