Rs07 cheating

===

maybe

hello stranger

I was interested for about a week, then I realized why I don’t play the game anymore.

what kind of skills and commitment is required?

Skill sets that would be useful are a background in reverse engineering, but mostly knowledge of mouse path generation, etc. The current state of the project is as follows:

Updater is more or less done, just needs a refactor
Bot is more or less done, just needs a refactor and improved functionality
Main goal is to ‘outsmart’ Jagex’s Botwatch.

The project is private and all communication is done over IRC. As far as commitment, at the moment progress has slowed down due to finals at university; however, the project itself is pretty laid back. All of us are doing it for fun. Most of us are just interested in experimenting with concepts.

There’s speculation to what we will do once it’s complete: sell it to people/bot owners, or whatever. We want to keep a low profile, though.

but mostly knowledge of mouse path generation

An idea would be to have a players to run a client and record their movements to then store it in a database, then users can distribute their movements on a repository for the bot to randomise a selection based on a botting profile. This way you can then just transform those mouse movements based on the mouse move you want to make rather then trying to generate from scratch a mouse move - seems like it would be a bit more realistic and harder to detect.

An idea would be to have a players to run a client and record their movements to then store it in a database, then users can distribute their movements on a repository for the bot to randomise a selection based on a botting profile. This way you can then just transform those mouse movements based on the mouse move you want to make rather then trying to generate from scratch a mouse move - seems like it would be a bit more realistic and harder to detect.[/quote]
We had a similar idea of getting a group to record some movements and model them, adding variation or creating classes of play-style. At that point, once the bot is launched it picks a play-style to use as long as it’s operating on the same machine. Alternatively, a play-style could be determined by the username of the account botting.

As far as click location on objects, that’s already been taken care of.

EDIT: reason being we want to be low-profile and decentralized. We plan on putting the updater in the bot so it can auto-update itself.

If you use git, message me a link to the repo and I can look over and potentially throw in some new ideas and create a pull request.

We use git on a private bitbucket. I’ll have to add you to the repository by your bitbucket username.

As for contact goes:
irc.rizon.net
#tbot

arent they going to implement modern anti-bot protection soon?

Modern as in? Botwatch is somewhat of a hurdle.

Seems to be invite only irc, my bitbucket username is oliveratkinson

We are all much too old to play or bot this game anymore…

what about exploration/making money? I don’t play anymore as well.

Seems like a waste of time. How sustainable is OSRS? Does anybody genuinely see it living longer than the initial six months? Sometimes I’m surprised the main game is still running.

The price of gold and the amount of hype makes a quick payoff if people are looking for that route

$4/million? Don’t quit your day job. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, no. Not enough money to make a living. Beer money.

Selling the bot and the money you made ingame isn’t actually that bad, I used to consistently sit above like 800m on my account from botting and merching. I wouldn’t shy away from £2/m either…