RSClassicKBD v11.9 rsckbd.com

Best pking server 10/10. join us for pk. :stuck_out_tongue:

Great server. Only been playing for a week or so now but so far it’s been very kind to me.
Very lovely and helpful community, pretty good staff from what I’ve seen today and yesterday.
Would definitely give the server a 10/10.

Join us! Looking forward to seeing some new faces, hopefully.

Join Us for Level48 pk!
Great server!
www.rsckbd.com

RSCKBD Is the best server I’ve played on in years
1.5+ years running time, fantastic staff and community, over max stats and great pking opportunities.

If you’re looking for a new, fun, active server to play on with a great economy: THIS IS IT!
Join us now, and add me in game for funzies :slight_smile: My user is JaydenKB

Looking forward to playing with you all <3

Shit server, devved for them for 3 days, they used my code, then deleted my personal character because apparently i was spawning things for it. this server has been up for over a year and a half though… which is a shocker considering the professionalism of the owner.

Lol what a faggot

+1+1 this is best server

[quote=“ezako1111, post:288, topic:463992”]+1+1 this is best server[/quote]I believe this to indeed be +2

Great server if your looking for a classic server look no further great community, great game join now!

lol, i love how people are paid rares ingame to post positive on this server

I love how you were a dev for this server for only 3 brief days and made all your stats 150 and spawned over 971 santas to stake an lose to players. Then lied to the staff when we asked you about it. I also love how you are a almost 30 years old have 4 kids and have nothing better to do then play videos games all day and pretend to code. I know you are a self proclaimed ‘game creator’ but I didn’t see any code just some basic edits you did in notepad++ maybe its time to get a real job and grow up. I have never seen someone ruin an opportunity like this before in only 3 days. I can link the skype pms if anyone is interested in how he got confronted.

[quote=“Aleka, post:292, topic:463992”][quote author=Xsnip3rX1 link=topic=567730.msg4468330#msg4468330 date=1421452249]
lol, i love how people are paid rares ingame to post positive on this server
[/quote]

I love how you were a dev for this server for only 3 brief days and made all your stats 150 and spawned over 971 santas to stake an lose to players. Then lied to the staff when we asked you about it. I also love how you are a almost 30 years old have 4 kids and have nothing better to do then play videos games all day and pretend to code. I know you are a self proclaimed ‘game creator’ but I didn’t see any code just some basic edits you did in notepad++ maybe its time to get a real job and grow up. I have never seen someone ruin an opportunity like this before in only 3 days. I can link the skype pms if anyone is interested in how he got confronted.[/quote]Still though, first time posters spamming “This stuff is great” doesn’t usually end up in an influx of quality players.

[quote=“NoLives, post:293, topic:463992”][quote author=Aleka link=topic=567730.msg4468369#msg4468369 date=1421487122]

I love how you were a dev for this server for only 3 brief days and made all your stats 150 and spawned over 971 santas to stake an lose to players. Then lied to the staff when we asked you about it. I also love how you are a almost 30 years old have 4 kids and have nothing better to do then play videos games all day and pretend to code. I know you are a self proclaimed ‘game creator’ but I didn’t see any code just some basic edits you did in notepad++ maybe its time to get a real job and grow up. I have never seen someone ruin an opportunity like this before in only 3 days. I can link the skype pms if anyone is interested in how he got confronted.
[/quote]Still though, first time posters spamming “This stuff is great” doesn’t usually end up in an influx of quality players.[/quote]

It seems to work better then when the owners make accounts to spam how great there server is in there own advertisement thread. After all though it is an advertisement thread nobody is forced to play all feedback is welcome good and bad no server is perfect. I personally like the bad feedback it lets us know where to improve. I just lashed out at sniper because he seems to not understand how to chill. He got kicked out and banned for a good reason however because he is such a manchild he can not seem to know how to deal with that.

active server. I am new there. exp is good for weekend! :cool:

[quote=“Aleka, post:294, topic:463992”][quote author=NoLives link=topic=567730.msg4468370#msg4468370 date=1421488866]

It seems to work better then when the owners make accounts to spam how great there server is in there own advertisement thread. After all though it is an advertisement thread nobody is forced to play all feedback is welcome good and bad no server is perfect. I personally like the bad feedback it lets us know where to improve. I just lashed out at sniper because he seems to not understand how to chill. He got kicked out and banned for a good reason however because he is such a manchild he can not seem to know how to deal with that.[/quote]My point was, items for advertisement is basically, NOT LITERALLY, forcing new people to advertise. How so you might ask? Well, new people do it for the items, not because they believe the server is worth playing. Therefore, bringing biased ratings to the server.

[quote=“Aleka, post:294, topic:463992”][quote author=NoLives link=topic=567730.msg4468370#msg4468370 date=1421488866]

It seems to work better then when the owners make accounts to spam how great there server is in there own advertisement thread. After all though it is an advertisement thread nobody is forced to play all feedback is welcome good and bad no server is perfect. I personally like the bad feedback it lets us know where to improve. I just lashed out at sniper because he seems to not understand how to chill. He got kicked out and banned for a good reason however because he is such a manchild he can not seem to know how to deal with that.[/quote]
trolol if i were a manchild, i would release the source for brwn’s server along with every other file i downloaded from his server.

[quote=“Xsnip3rX1, post:297, topic:463992”][quote author=Aleka link=topic=567730.msg4468374#msg4468374 date=1421489941]

trolol if i were a manchild, i would release the source for brwn’s server along with every other file i downloaded from his server.[/quote]

You just proved his point with that post…

[quote="-Nothing, post:298, topic:463992"][quote author=Xsnip3rX1 link=topic=567730.msg4468408#msg4468408 date=1421517400]

You just proved his point with that post…[/quote]
good point… Well… the point is, that… Well, i’m not such a bad guy like brwn and Aleka are trying to make me out to be, i coded for them, was taken advantage of… i still have nightmares about it… point is… i have his source, but i’m not going to just get rid of it… after all, it might only hurt the rsc economy… kinda like releasing a buggy custom item server…

nice server, very unique, lots of stuff going on im having fun :smiley: