RSClassicKBD v11.9 rsckbd.com

RSCKBD is a great private rsc server,

max stat is 150 not easy to get but not too difficult also has a 2 hour time per AFK so makes the leveling up a bit faster and Fatgiue is based at 20000% which is awesome for afking leveling.

This is a pretty great server, also looking forward to meeting you all in-game.

LOVE THIS SERVER! WISH TO MEET NEW PLAYERS AND HELP THEM OUT PM ME IGN: P K E R
& i will supply newbies with items to start off no problem just message me in game

hope to see you all in here!!!

Economy must be brilliant with the amount of 5 mils sht at every player who posts an advertisement stating stats are not easy to get? yeh like a 14 year old game is not getting old enough, you make stats hard to get

awesome server +1 for sure recommended for everyone to try it out!

Nobody even plays this crap anymore. JUNK

junk. Server dead now :slight_smile:

Awesome private server player base isn’t too small +1 recommended

The server is terrible, onto it’s 3rd stat and bank wipe after players put their own money into it, How is this server still going

Because I know brwn very well. Lol

I was an ex-mod for his server. But I was some of the players complained to him that I was not a good mod even though I was the one who developed majority of the stuff. Sometimes kids will be happy that their admin is stealing money from them and the staff team with pretend to award those who claim they have been scammed. Simply just wiping out accounts and saying players broke the rules will never cut it. If this server is just that bad, stop downloading it and playing it.

i don’t play it, Just wondering why people would waste their money on the server lol. Pretty shocking what’s happened time and time again to be honest.

That is why those people should receive this :palm: His staff team is a bunch of 12 years old. Plus what is so good paying real money just to get your account wiped?

This server is definitely my top server I’ve been on in several years. The community is great and friendly, there are more and more users on everyday, the owner keeps in touch with his players… All in all my favorite available by far.

So how are you on this server for “several years”? :palm: When this server was started last year… :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

Join this server, play this game! Much fun, so drops. Wow :smiley:

[quote=“Classickbds, post:332, topic:463992”][quote author=b3nny link=topic=567730.msg4477823#msg4477823 date=1427260597]
This server is definitely my top server I’ve been on in several years. The community is great and friendly, there are more and more users on everyday, the owner keeps in touch with his players… All in all my favorite available by far.
[/quote]

So how are you on this server for “several years”? :palm: When this server was started last year… :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:[/quote]

He said it’s the top server he’s been on in several years, not he’s been on the server for several years, numb nuts.

Have your fp’s back buddy

:palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

[quote=“stCky, post:334, topic:463992”][quote author=Classickbds link=topic=567730.msg4477845#msg4477845 date=1427290012]

So how are you on this server for “several years”? :palm: When this server was started last year… :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
[/quote]

He said it’s the top server he’s been on in several years, not he’s been on the server for several years, numb nuts.

Have your fp’s back buddy

:palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:[/quote]

COME TRY IT OUT!!! :smiley:

All the people who have been saying bad things about this server must not have played it for much time at all.

This is a great server. It is incredibly stable and has a lot of new content. It is refreshing to play a server with some new content but that still keeps the gameplay the same. This game allows you to bring back old memories while still exploring new items and areas.

Try the game out for yourself, you will really enjoy it.
Find me, Ford Sux, in-game.

Love This Server Everyone Should Join It!

Hello All! Been playing like a year now! i can say this server is awsome, all is fun and players are supportive! come all play and if you all new players need some help add pure marx! ill support with gear and all other stuff u need! have a good playing in this awsome server! ofcourse Brwn is good and supportive all time.

Funny how every positive post about this server is from a first time poster

Even funnier is if you pay attention he misspells so many words the same and is obv the same person

Doing things like this makes you look desperate so i am not even going to waste my time trying this server