Rspsdesign

[center]Hello everyone,

I’m Josh a web developer currently working on a project for players to advertise there servers and download templates.

Anyway here’s the site: www.rspsdesign.com

Update: Currently working on a log in and log out session via mysql :wink:

[/center]

i’ll support you all the way josh :wink:

Thanks dude,

I’ve now officially bought the rspsdesign domain I’ll now be working on the site.

I am aware there was a rspsdesigns domain but this doesn’t seem to be in action any more so yeah :palm:

Would you… just do it anyways?

Hmmm, the name and concept sound really similar to something I’ve seen before…

Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

Can’t possibly think of where I heard this before
I mean… gl? do whatever makes you happy…
Don’t do it cause you wanna get a hard on from the community saying “good job”

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:7, topic:554805”]Can’t possibly think of where I heard this before
Don’t do it cause you wanna get a hard on from the community saying “good job”[/quote]Because then you’re absolutely at the wrong community.

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:7, topic:554805”]Can’t possibly think of where I heard this before
Don’t do it cause you wanna get a hard on from the community saying “good job”[/quote]

Did you even read the subject before clicking onto this?

Thoughts on my idea? Feedback? :palm:

no pictures or samples? If I wanted idea’s and thoughts I could just read the thornefall blog

[quote=“Miss Silabsoft, post:10, topic:554805”]no pictures or samples? If I wanted idea’s and thoughts I could just read the thornefall blog[/quote]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJcZguJ9-7U

[quote=“haviland4, post:9, topic:554805”][quote author=sk8rdude461 link=topic=673728.msg4504821#msg4504821 date=1456176693]
Can’t possibly think of where I heard this before
Don’t do it cause you wanna get a hard on from the community saying “good job”
[/quote]

Did you even read the subject before clicking onto this?

Thoughts on my idea? Feedback? :palm:[/quote]
Yeah. I read the entire thing.
You know what my thoughts are?

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:7, topic:554805”]gl? do whatever makes you happy…
Don’t do it cause you wanna get a hard on from the community saying “good job”[/quote]
There you go.

Want feedback? Provide something we can actually critique.

Ok i’ve started working on the development of rspsdesign :cool:

Do me a favor and put NOT RELATED to RevengePK from RSPSDesigns or RuneMotif. I see where this is going.

[quote=“RevengePK, post:14, topic:554805”]Do me a favor and put NOT RELATED to RevengePK from RSPSDesigns or RuneMotif. I see where this is going.[/quote]How about that referral link in your sig

Pick a different name.

Yeah that’s probably going to be the case,

I’ll just design the website on this domain and then transfer it over to a new name once I’ve finished the template.

don’t listen to these dweebs josh the name is fine mate

Looking outside of the point that it’s ridiculously similar to what Cory’s site was called, why just limit yourself to RSPS designs? The name itself shuns growth into other areas before it’s even on the table

[quote=“Ruby, post:19, topic:554805”][quote author=Justin Bieber link=topic=673728.msg4506963#msg4506963 date=1460498142]
don’t listen to these dweebs josh the name is fine mate
[/quote]

Looking outside of the point that it’s ridiculously similar to what Cory’s site was called, why just limit yourself to RSPS designs? The name itself shuns growth into other areas before it’s even on the table[/quote]

yeah I know what you mean I’ve kinda already bought this domain but this isn’t an issue really what I’ll do is finish designing the pages and layout and then transfer the the website to a new domain,

I shouldn’t of really put it onto the table with this name as like you said the name itself shuns growth into other areas :frowning:

I’ve been working on some more of the website anyway here: http://www.rspsdesign.com/