Show us what you are working on!

A thread to show off your current projects, whether it be a starter house or a massive base of operations we’d love to see it.

Here is a project myself and Kickingjamie have been working on for the last while. An incomplete Norse(?) themed village out in a Taiga biome.

The first house you enter. Portal from the nether tunnel that connects to the nether hub.

Pathway heading to the port

Little wheatfield

Small windmill I made

Townhouse

Enchanting setup

Watchtower

Town hall

First house of the village. Contains all storage/beds etc

Horses

Crop field

Bell tower currently without a bell

Church

Church interior

Shot of the wall I built that surrounds the village. It’s villager proof so hopefully once the inside of the village is mob proof, we can inhabit the place with villagers.

Town house

Blacksmith

Canoe on a lake we expanded and modified

Another townhouse I built

Port

Market stalls (flower stall & food stall)

Weapon/armour stall

Pier with a couple of fishing boats

Crane that really doesn’t make much sense (hoping to build a warehouse behind it and a ship to load things into)

Work in progress mine, hoping to get minecarts running through it all the time and other aesthetics

Hole we blew

thx for looking this totally isn’t a ploy to promote life on the server

I see you’ve been a busy boy. Looks pretty damn good btw

So cute

This isn’t on the MoparCraft server btw, just on my SSP world

Created the first nether portal next to the end portal of a stronghold I found in relative proximity to an ocean monument. I like to have things nearby :stuck_out_tongue:
Stripped down the portal room and the 2 libraries in the stronghold, I’m now in the process of refurnishing the walls of this base to give it a library-ish feel using all the stripped bookshelves. The nether portal on the other side has a nether fortress right next to it. #luck