Test

Didn’t work

As far as you know

You broke it you asshole.

Yeah some java guru you are

dickhead

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Hi.

HELLO

YES, THIS IS DOG

I can’t tell if it worked

I wonder who else is still around.

All wings check in.

[size=36pt]I TRIED TO MAKE THE VOIDS IN MY CLEINT.JABA BUT I JUST CANT DO IT CAPTAIN, I JUST HAVENT GOT THE CODONS!!![/size]

[size=36pt]CAN ANYONE HELP RIGHT MEH CLEINT.JABA??[/size]

:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: :mad: :frowning: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue: :o :confused: :expressionless: ;D

THIS IS BOOTNECKLAD REPORTING FOR DUTY.

Red wings signing in

God dammit how hard can it be to get a Star Wars meme right Red 3.

I think he may have been trying to reference red wings as in a girl on her period

You’re not a man unless you’ve tasted red gold

[quote=“sinisoul, post:14, topic:544863”][quote author=Davidi2 link=topic=663740.msg4436200#msg4436200 date=1405127482]
I think he may have been trying to reference red wings as in a girl on her period
[/quote]

You’re not a man unless you’ve tasted red gold[/quote]

Tasted it? The fucks wrong with you lol

NOTHING IS FUCKING WRONG OK IT’S JUST A RIGHT OF PASSAGE.

this is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMOPAR V8 BIG DICK not reddit.

kek, on a side note Silab you should write a topic with the cheating agent + the different vectors you’re using to exploit.

[quote=“sinisoul, post:18, topic:544863”][quote author=Lothy link=topic=663740.msg4436198#msg4436198 date=1405127132]
God dammit how hard can it be to get a Star Wars meme right Red 3.
[/quote]

kek, on a side note Silab you should write a topic with the cheating agent + the different vectors you’re using to exploit.[/quote]
why is that?

[quote=“Miss Silabsoft, post:19, topic:544863”][quote author=sinisoul link=topic=663740.msg4436252#msg4436252 date=1405140815]

kek, on a side note Silab you should write a topic with the cheating agent + the different vectors you’re using to exploit.
[/quote]
why is that?[/quote]

It’d be interesting. Keep them hidden in here if you’re worried about leaks :stuck_out_tongue: