TPPI Server - Whitelisted

[quote=“kickingjamie, post:20, topic:542858”][quote author=zuppers link=topic=661733.msg4428116#msg4428116 date=1401821289]

I use OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_D1 with no problems, so I don’t think that’s the issue.

@Agl - Try a fresh install of everything - so delete the whole mod pack and reload it.[/quote]

zuppers’ idea worked

Well then…

Server is down no internet
Fixed

Server is down while I move it to a new home.

new home as in you are moving or new home as in a different server???

[quote=“noobs are ftw, post:25, topic:542858”][quote author=zuppers link=topic=661733.msg4432722#msg4432722 date=1403994705]
Server is down while I move it to a new home.
[/quote]

new home as in you are moving or new home as in a different server???[/quote]Different server

I finished upgrading the server hardware and moving TPPI over to it like it was originally.

Edit: put the new server specs in the original post.

If you can’t connect its because of the no-ip microsoft take down use the ip address or new hostname provided above.

we need some more players im getting quite lonely

Ok, so I got the mod pack download and everything and clicked launch… now it tries to open a minecraft client, then it closes then the CMD spams a shit load and everything closes. Any idea? lol… :expressionless:

[quote=“noobs are ftw, post:28, topic:542858”]we need some more players im getting quite lonely[/quote]I went on like a week ago no one was on got disappointed and logged off

Paste the log to pastebin and i’ll take a look. Did you install any other mods before launching? Are you running the latest version of the pack? Are you running Java 7 or 8?

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:30, topic:542858”][quote author=noobs are ftw link=topic=661733.msg4435427#msg4435427 date=1404941140]
we need some more players im getting quite lonely
[/quote]I went on like a week ago no one was on got disappointed and logged off[/quote]

Activity has dipped a little but I like to think it will pick up again in the near future.

hopefully :s

[quote=“Fuscate, post:31, topic:542858”][quote author=RiiPiiNFtW link=topic=661733.msg4439218#msg4439218 date=1405997217]
Ok, so I got the mod pack download and everything and clicked launch… now it tries to open a minecraft client, then it closes then the CMD spams a shit load and everything closes. Any idea? lol… :expressionless:
[/quote]

Paste the log to pastebin and i’ll take a look. Did you install any other mods before launching? Are you running the latest version of the pack? Are you running Java 7 or 8?[/quote]

Its running off Java 8, no mods installed, it closes too fast for me to get the shit it prints… LOL

[quote=“RiiPiiNFtW, post:33, topic:542858”][quote author=Fuscate link=topic=661733.msg4439294#msg4439294 date=1406021369]

Paste the log to pastebin and i’ll take a look. Did you install any other mods before launching? Are you running the latest version of the pack? Are you running Java 7 or 8?
[/quote]

Its running off Java 8, no mods installed, it closes too fast for me to get the shit it prints… LOL[/quote]
Forge creates a logfile in your installation directory for the pack. Check there

Thinking about taking this offline.

It’s not fun for me to play anymore with the amount of lag I get. However I’m not sure if others play still?

Will the map get uploaded if it is taken down? And please don’t do a damn torrent cause they are slow as fuck since no one seeds.

[quote=“noobs are ftw, post:37, topic:542858”]Will the map get uploaded if it is taken down? And please don’t do a damn torrent cause they are slow as fudge since no one seeds.[/quote]If someone really wants the map I guess I could provide it. It will be a torrent tho.

I can provide a direct link if you make it a torrent, obviously you’ll need to seed it initially so I can download it. Usually everyone stops seeding pretty quickly so the map should be available for a while this way.

I’ve shutdown the server and the download for the world is attached to this post.