TrisidiaX V3 [317 PI] The Final Release! | Control Panel | Great Interfaces |

Didn’t like V2 because their were so many glitches and bugs an everything in there. Literately what ever you did there was like 10 bugs.

Just wondering if the bugs are still there or if they have atchually gone?

[quote=“RS2BullDog, post:21, topic:473155”]Didn’t like V2 because their were so many glitches and bugs an everything in there. Literately what ever you did there was like 10 bugs.

Just wondering if the bugs are still there or if they have atchually gone?[/quote]
insidiax period is glitchy as fuck its not his problem
I don’t think there is a way to make insidiax stable I would reccomend switching to another PI type for a better stable source
or hyphron

DEAR EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT TO FIX THIS GO TO:

TrisidiaX Client>
client.Java File>
search ‘.no-ip.biz’>
replace within the “” marks to this:

server = 127.0.0.1

Thaank me later.

Need help> add me in skype> tank.dontascape

looks good gj

How do you find the commands.java and all?

TRISIDIA YOU DAMM!!!

FFS, i wanted to freaking copy some of the pictures but their are no sprite and all, there all in sprite.java -.-

ffs teach me how to make a sof and loyalty shop :smiley:

im comming back to code rsps
i used to code but i know little
i also coded alot of games, 2d and 3d :stuck_out_tongue:

sigh* he just told you…

the client type

fuck fuck yes thanks you boss we all love you trisidia i just needed that source but now i got it thanks!

very nice release Trisidia, keep up the great work.!

server = 127.0.0.1

Looks good, but when i try to launch client nothing happends? :open_mouth:

• What is wrong?

[quote=“kidgoku4522, post:22, topic:473155”][quote author=RS2BullDog link=topic=591060.msg4180853#msg4180853 date=1355514754]
Didn’t like V2 because their were so many glitches and bugs an everything in there. Literately what ever you did there was like 10 bugs.

Just wondering if the bugs are still there or if they have atchually gone?
[/quote]
insidiax period is glitchy as love its not his problem
I don’t think there is a way to make insidiax stable I would reccomend switching to another PI type for a better stable source
or hyphron[/quote]

I do have a PI source but I don’t have this one. my M8 has it and i kept on telling him that it’s full of bugs and he doesn’t believe me. His server is a bust because of the bugs, and that no one goes on it anymore.

I use a Old PI. 317 loading 474 Cache and Gameframe. It’s all ready, just I need to fix a Shop Dupe which I have no clue of doing :frowning:

which minigames didnt you finish?

Trisid, it’s chub…help me add the damn interfaces :mad: You know i hate that shit.

dont like

Ok so I changed ask the ip’s to 127.0.0.1, but had errors running the server so I tried my client from another client I’m working on but that kept freezing so I moved the run batch file to the trisidia client and now it says “unable to load/download trisidiax cache”

Nice release! I just added control panel into v2 lol… I’ll probably use this if rsw supports it.

EDIT:
One question actually, what are the anti-leeches? :smiley:

Yea its so aweome!!! Not… Its laggy as fuck with and without hosting, Other players cant even play for more then 30seconds with out lagging out, also the shops are shit and messy, The bank STILL laggs you out when adding all to it also only 4 options needs work, and a ton of glitches like donor capes make you invisible with any armour on.

If they lag its something to do with your router. not the server because i hosted it and had 20+ on and it was running on a 5% strain. And the capes is because before i released i changed the model header to 722, so u need to convert it to a 722 item method, Not that hard to do.

amazing server download linK???